Mr. President.

Comincia dall'inizio

Dean "Okay, so you're thinking that, uh, Lucifer blasted out of Parker and into his buddy the Archbishop here."

Sam shrugged, nodding "Worth a shot."

Dean "Yeah."

Night. Archdiocese of St. Louis.

Dean " It's awfully quiet."

Sam "Yeah, I put in a dozen calls to the Chief of Staff. No one returned."

Dean "Well, we'll have a look around. If it is Lucifer, we'll call the rest of the Scooby gang."

I grimaced "don't call us that "

Then he rang the doorbell but there was no sound. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed "Great."

Dean used the door knocker on the door.

 No one answered. 

Sam picked the lock and we walked in. 

It was dark so we used our flashlights. 

I tried the light switch but it wasn't working. 

We walked into a room. 

Looks like someone had a fight in here. Papers were all around the floor, chairs were broken on the ground, a hole in the wall. 

I saw a priest on the ground, badly injured. 

Dean moved to him  "Father, hey.What happened?"

Priest coughed out "We... knew something was wrong.He... he..."

Dean "The Archbishop?"

He coughed out "Uh-huh. Senior staff decided...handle internally and intervene."

Dean "An exorcism."

--

We walked further into the house. 

There was a nun with her throat slit, a priest impaled to a wall with a spear and the inverted crosses.

 We entered another room and find the Archbishop, lying on the floor with his eyes burnt out.

I sighed "we're too late"

At the bunker. 

Sam and Castiel are in the library at the bunker. 

Castiel is looking at pictures of the carnage at the archbishop's house on a cell phone, zooming in and out "Ugh. These pictures... The level of violence, it's completely unnecessary."

Sam shook his heead "Lucifer doesn't like to get messed with.I guess when the Archbishop's priests figured out he was possessed, they tried to keep it quiet, do an exorcism. I mean, not that it would've worked. Lucifer blew town, but not before he slaughtered the entire staff.So we were on the right trail. Where's it go now?"

Dean walked in with bags of food " I don't know. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize? Why don't we start there?"

-------

Castiel is reading a newspaper in the library at the bunker.

Then he looked at us confused "Did the Bunker's warding fail?"

I looked at him confused.

Dean walked in " I just powered it down.Crowley called, said he had some big news about Lucifer, whatever the hell that means."