I subconsciously smiled when he left because finally I can eat!

"Hi!"

My eyebrows furrowed when I heard one of the girls behind Blake talk. I turned to them and found the girls introducing themselves to Blake. Blake raised his eyebrow at them.

"I'm Mia." One of the girls with a thick coat of liptint said. Her friends behind her were quietly squealing and pinching each other. "Me and my girls are wondering if we could be friends."

Blake may not look like it but I'm sure that he's annoyed by them. Maybe I should make him find us a table. But before I could say that he looked at the girls.

"No."

I covered my mouth so that the girls wouldn't hear my laugh. Their faces look so pathetic.

I turned to the cashier who looks as if she's just woken up.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"What's your order?" She asked lazily.

Is this how they treat customers?

I forgot to ask Blake about what he wants. "Wait a sec." I turned to Blake. "What do you want?"

Blake crossed his arms and went closer to the cashier to read the menu.

I raised my eyebrow when I saw the cashier lady immediately straighten her posture and fix her hair and now smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning sir!" She said enthusiastically. "What would you like?"

Blake raised his eyebrow at her. He must've noticed her instant enthusiasm aswell.

"Sir?" The cashier lady repeated. "What would you like?"

"Her." My eyes widened when Blake pointed to me.

"Ask her." Blake said.

The cashier lady blinked. She looked at me then at Blake with confusion.

I don't know why but I felt a small smile for on my lips.

"I'll find us a table." Blake said before leaving the line.

I turned back to the cashier who looks somewhat shocked. I gave her a sweet smile and said our orders. Afterwards, a waiter followed me to the table where Blake was sitting on.

Good thing that the waiter this time was a boy so he didn't have to give Blake the googly eyes that almost all the girls here are giving.

I sat down across Blake who was playing something on his phone.

The waiter placed down our breakfast. I got some banana pancakes and a slice of blueberry cheesecake and some hot chocolate while I got Blake some Belgian waffles, sausage and eggs and coffee.

I didn't know what he liked but he ate it anyway. I started eating my breakfast aswell.

I took a bite of my pancakes. Gosh it's so delicious.

I frowned when I noticed Blake looking at me while I was chewing. I swallowed my food and looked at him.

"What are you looking at?"

"Isn't that too much?" He eyed my plate. "No wonder you're chubby."

"So." I glared at him. "You got a problem with what I eat?"