Playboy (part 2)

(Unedited)

Jimin's Pov:

The class already finish and now it's time to go to lunch." Hey, do you want to go lunch with me and my friends?". I asked him and he shyly noded. I smiled at him and took his hand. His hand is so soft and I smiled at myself. We walked towards where my friends are." Hey guys this is Taehyung. He is new here, please treat him well" I said and they looked shocked. Well I never introduce anyone before. Not even my one night stand but something about Taehyung that make me felt that I have to protect him at any cost.

"H-hi" Tae said. The first one who respond is no other than Hoseok hyung." OH MY GOD!!! He is so cute!!" He give Taehyung a hug and I felt something in my heart. Was that jealousy? Maybe.

That's enough baby. You gonna kill the poor boy". Yoongi chuckled." I'm sorry, it just that I couldn't help it" Hoseok smiled sheepishly." I-It's okay" Tae said and smile. How much I wish that I can see that smile everyday.

"So let's introduce ourself!!" Seokjin said." I am Kim Seokjin and this is my boyfriend, Kim Namjoon" He said as he pointed at himself than at Namjoon. "That grandpa over there is Min Yoongi and his boyfriend Jung Hoseok andd last but not least, this is Jeon Jungkook and he's the youngest" He added again.

"H-hey hyungies and kookie!!! It's nice to meet you!!" Tae smiled and it's so cute just like the nickname he gave to my friends. Gosh, he is soooo adorable." Hey Tae!! It's nice to meet you too!!" My friends said in unison and it makes Tae giggles. I guese I already find my new favourite sound.

"C-can we all be friend?" Tae asked while biting his lip shyly." Of course we can, sweetie" Jin said and smiled warmly at him. Tae smiled back with his beautiful smile that can make a thousand heart melt.

 Tae smiled back with his beautiful smile that can make a thousand heart melt

We started chatting but all my attention was at him. I observed him while he was talking to my friends. Now i can understand what I felt. I'm falling in love with him and it was the best feeling ever.

While I was staring at him he turned towards me and his face suddenly became red. I chuckled at him." I-Is there something on my face". He said while touching his face." There's nothing on your face. It just you look so cute and pretty". I replied. My face went red when i realized what I just said." T-Thank you, jiminie". "Jiminie?"I asked him. I noticed how his face became panicked." Y-You don't l-like it?" He was on the verge of crying."N-No no no no!! I like it. It's so cute just like you. Don't cry please" I said as I stroked both of his cheek." You like it?" His face became happy again. I nodded at him and he suddenly hug me." Okay!! I'll call you jiminie now!!" I was shocked but I still wrapped my arms around him, enjoying the moment. When I looked at my friends, they already staring at us with a smirk on their face. I gave them my death look and they all looked away, continue doing what they were doing before.

Author note

Heyy i decided to update again today cause idk what to do today. I will update the next part tomorrow or tonight but i'm not sure yet. Also feel free to suggest anything and i'll try to do it.
Byeeee💕