Special oneshot: vxbts (2/2)

(Unedited)

After they paid for the ice cream, they go to the nearest park to enjoy the ice cream that they bought. "Is it tasty bubba?" Jimin asked. "Mhmm" Taehyung replied with a cute boxy smile that melt everyone's heart.

Once they arrived at the park, they sat on one of the bench and started to eat while chatting with each other. By now, Taehyung already knew their name. He even made a nickname for each of them and the others love it. After a few minutes, Taehyung finished his ice cream and wanted to play with the other kids there.

"Okay baby but be careful, yeah?" Jin said and Taehyung just nodded excitedly before ran towards the other kids that are playing at the playground. The others watched his every movement, making sure that he's safe.

"H-Hewwo" Taehyung said to a boy that are playing with slides. The boy just looked at him and ignored him. He shrugged and walk to a swing. He sat down and start to kick his legs, making the swing moved. He giggled happily and started to kick more.

He didn't notice that the boy he approached before made his way to him. The boy smiled evilly and went behind Taehyung. He pushed Taehyung with full force making the poor boy fell on his face first. Taehyung immediately cried when he feel the pain on his knee and forehead.

When the others heard their baby's cries, they ran to the boy and checking for any injuries. There're a scratch on his forehead and a bruise on his knee. They sighed in relief when they know there's nothing bad happened to their baby but still they're furious at whoever did this to Taehyung.

Jimin picked him up and started to calm him. "Shh baby it's okay. Don't cry hmm?" He said sweet nothings in the younger's ear but the boy still didn't calm down. He keeps on crying and said incoherent words that Jimin can't understand. " H-Huwts......Minnie booboo....." Taehyung said, pointing at his knee before crying even harder.

"Okay baby Minnie will heal it okay? But you have to stop crying first" Taehyung tried to hold his sob and tears. After a few seconds, he finally calm down a little. Jimin sat him on the bench earlier and Jin rushing towards Taehyung. He pulled out a bandaid which he always bring with him in case something will happen.

Jin carefully put the bandaid on and kiss it. Taehyung just stared at him with his teary eyes and a pout on his lips. "Aww baby it's okay. It's over now" Jin cooed at him. Meanwhile, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook are scolding the boy's father for letting his son pushed other kids. The father apologised many times while the boy was on the verge of crying.

Hoseok picked Taehyung up and bounced him in his arms. "Taetae look it's a bird!" Hoseok said happily as he pointed at the birds. Taehyung looked up and see the birds flying freely. He giggled and start blabbering, making grabby hands at the birds. Hoseok smile when he saw his happy baby was back.

When the others finished scolding the little boy and his father, they decided to go back home. "Come on Taehyungie, let's go home" Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand and started to walk towards the van.

When they arrived at the Kim's mansion, they were surprised when they saw Mr. Kim rushing out of his house. "Where are you going Mr. Kim?" Namjoon asked. Mr. Kim looked at them and then at his son who is happily playing with Jungkook. "Something happened and I have to go there as soon as possible. So, can you guys take care of Taehyung? Take him to your place and when i'm done I'll pick him up"

The boys just nodded and Mr. Kim kissed his son's forehead for the last time before he drove away. They entered the mansion to pack some of Taehyung's belongings. After they make sure that they already packed everything that Taehyung need, they made their way to their place.

Taehyung fell asleep on the way to their house so, Jungkook picked him up and carried him in the house. He placed Taehyung on the bed slowly so that he won't wake Taehyung up. The others joined them on the bed and cuddled each other. Soon they're also fell asleep like Taehyung.