My love

The sound of the heavy boots clicked through the hallway is enough to make one feels shiver running down their spine. A man wearing a black coat strode towards the end of the hallway, not caring if he stepped on one of the dead bodies scattered around, with his men following behind him.

Their mission is successful. They finally destroyed their number one enemy completely. The thought of it makes a devilish smirk appear on the man's handsome face. He's currently searching all around the house, making sure that they don't leave any evidence behind.

He walked past a room when he heard a little noise coming from the room. Halting in his steps, he frowned. Signalling his men to quietly follow him, he carefully pushed open the door only to be met with nothing. The frown on his face got even more deeper as he took out his gun and took careful steps towards the king size bed. His men following his moves.

When he got near the bed, he heard the sound again, like some small animal is in pain. Kneeling down, he saw that there is someone hiding under the bed. With harsh movements, he caught the piece of the clothes that he can reached and dragged whoever that was hiding there. The action immediately caused the dragged male to let out a loud cry.

The black haired guy looked closely at the crying boy. He's beautiful but his hair is a mess, his clothes are all torn too. Coming out of his thoughts, the guy took the small boy's hand and pulled him even closer. With his deep rasped voice, he asked

"Who are you?"

The boy hesitantly looked up to meet the other's eyes and shakily answered

"Me taetae"

The guy, named Jimin squinted his eyes at the way the boy is speaking.

"What are you doing here?"

"Taetae ish m-master's doll"

The boy answered with a slight lisped, staring at the guy in front of him curiously with his big doe eyes, not knowing he's doing something to the other's heart. Jimin cleared his throat before saying with a dark chuckle

"Looks like Jack has a toy huh?"

Hearing that name, taetae or his real name is Taehyung shivered and tears started to brim up in his eyes. Jimin obviously noticed that and he extended his hand to caress the smaller's cheeks ever so softly.

"Hey, don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you, yeah? I will take you out of this place. Do you want that?"

Hearing that, Taehyung nodded his head fastly making Jimin let out a small laugh at the adorable creature. He then carry the smaller in his strong arms and walked out of the room, not caring about the way his men were staring at him as if he has grown two heads.

—————————

After an hour of driving, Jimin sighed when the mansion that he's living at with his other hyungs finally came into sight. Stopping the car, he looked beside him just to see the boy is sleeping soundly, curling himself like a little kitten that he is.

"Hey baby, we're here" Jimin tapped the other's cheek softly not caring about the way he just called the younger. Taehyung only whined and stretched his arms indicating Jimin to pick him out. Jimin cooed and picked the younger up (again) and went out of the car.

The moment he entered the house, he was bombarded by a lot of questions from his one and only Jin hyung. "Yahhh, you little midget where did you go? I called you like a million times. Where the hell is your phone? Do you know what time it is?"

Hearing the loud noise, Taehyung whined loudly and his bottom lips started to wobble slightly. Jimin was quick to comfort the boy. "Hey hey my love, you're fine. I'm here" Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked around to see six men staring at him with wide eyes.