Tummy rubs

Jimin is a young CEO of a successful company and people known him as a cold, scary man. But what a lot of people don't know is he have a little. Even though he's not good at showing his emotions, he still treat his little delicately and always make sure the little knows how much he loves him.

His little name is Taehyung. He is a cute, bubbly, shy boy. However, he can get pretty loud when he's with his friends or boyfriend.

Now, Jimin is at home, having to work from home because Taehyung have a little fever and he doesn't want to leave the boy alone.

Jimin is in his office while Taehyung is at living room, watching his favourite cartoon as he suck on his pacifier.

The house is quiet except for the loud noise coming from the tv. But Jimin still watch the CCTV monitor from time to time to make sure his baby is doing fine.

Suddenly he heard a whine emitted from the little. He watched the monitor in amusement as the younger make his way to his office. It only took a second for the younger to come and knock on his door.

Jimin smile and softly said "Come in." The sight in front of him nearly make him get a heart attack from the cuteness. Taehyung is wearing a cute tiger onesie, with a purple shiny pacifier in his mouth and a rattle on his hand.

Taehyung run to his daddy and sit on his lap, getting comfortable on the older's lap. Jimin doesn't mind it at all. He kiss Taehyung's chubby cheeks and play with Taehyung's fluffy hair before started to work again.

But he stopped working when he feel the baby keeps on shifting around. "What's wrong tiger?" Jimin asked as he cradled the other in his strong arms like you would do to a baby.

Taehyung look at him with a pouty lips but he doesn't say anything. He just look at his daddy's handsome face for a few minutes before taking his daddy large hand and put it on his soft tummy.

"T-Tummy wubs?" Taehyung look at him with his bambi eyes that make the other weak almost immediately. "Of course baby"

Jimin lift the younger's shirt slightly and put his hand on the soft surface. He rubbed it gently while his other hand is patting Taehyung's bum lightly to help the younger to relax.

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction and snuggles more into Jimin's well built chest. After a few minutes of caressing Taehyung's tummy, Jimin looks down as he heard a soft snore. The rattle that the younger was holding nearly fell down if it wasn't for Jimin who caught it .

Jimin chuckled and carry the smaller to their room not before closing his laptop. He put Taehyung on the bed slowly and kiss his forehead. He then make his way to their wardrobe to change his clothes.

After he is done, he went to the bed and lay down beside Taehyung. He hugged Taehyung from behind and leave small kisses on the younger's neck. After he's satisfied, he pecked Taehyung's cheek once again whispering,

"Sleep well love"

———

It is already in the afternoon and Taehyung is not in a good mood. He woke up whining when he feels his daddy is not in the room.

He got out of the room and began to search for his daddy. He spotted his daddy in the kitchen and immediately run to him.

Jimin went to the kitchen to take some water but when he was about to turn around, he feels a little hands wrap around his waist. He's not really startled because he knew that Taehyung will wake up anytime soon but he widened his eyes when he heard the younger sobs.

"Hey angel, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked as he scooped the younger up in his arms. Taehyung wrap his hand around Jimin's neck and feel a little calm so he stop crying.

Jimin stroked Taehyung's hair softly. He didn't question anymore about the reason his little was crying because he's a little bit grumpy since morning anyway. So now his main focus is to make the younger calm and happy.

Suddenly he got an idea and he grinned, knowing that Taehyung will like it.

"Hey baby, do you want to go out for sometime? We can go buy you a new plushie! That's what you want for the past few weeks right? You've been such a good boy so today daddy's gonna reward you."

Taehyung eyes sparkle at the older's words and nod his head quickly. Jimin smile and ruffled his hair.

"Then let's go get ready sweetheart"

Taehyung nodded once again and kissed Jimin's cheek making the elder's heart flutter in adoration.

———

After a few hours of walking around the mall mindlessly, they finally decided to go home.

They are now on their bed, ready to go to sleep. Taehyung scooted closer to Jimin while clutching his new plushie tightly. They sat in a comfortable silence before Taehyung look up to Jimin with his beautiful eyes. Jimin's heart skip a beat and he stared at the younger, confused.

Taehyung then smile cutely, showing his boxy smile to his boyfriend. He pecked Jimin's lips and hide his face in Jimin's chest.

"Tae wuv chu dada"

Jimin smile at his shy baby and hug the smaller back and whisper in his ear softly,

"Daddy loves you too, baby"

The end

Author note
Hii! This is a short one but i think it's cute! What do you think? I hope you like it :)) Have a nice day 💖

Bye bye 👋🏻