✕ nineteen ✕

A/N: mega time jump! Also, thank you to all your nice comments :D I decided to keep the chapters

[Calum.]

"Wait, Calum, stop moving," Taylor rolled her eyes at me before grabbing me by the shoulders and standing me in front of her. "Let me just fix your tie. You can't look like a train wreck on graduation!"

"How the hell do you know how to tie a tie, and I don't?"

"I've spent way too much time in my life pretending to be Billie Joe Armstrong," she sighed, tightening it before giving me a smile. "You look dashing."

I was about to say something else when Luke came up beside us, giggling. "Did you really paint your cap?"

"Yeah, so?" Tay stuck her tongue out, ducking when Luke tried to swipe it off her head. "Excuse me for wanting to make this memorable."

Luke just shrugged, moving to stand beside me and wrapping an arm around my waist. "I'm so excited."

"Me too," I agreed, smiling at him.

Taylor hoisted up her sleeve to check the time, and her eyes widened. "Come on! We need to get to our seats!"

She dragged the two of us towards the middle of the football field, where all the chairs were set out, labelled with our names in alphabetical order. We found Luke's, and quickly found ours after that, although unfortunately we were in the row behind his.

The whole shebang started, and not even ten minutes in, I already felt like I was going to fall asleep. I just wanted to get my diploma, get my boyfriend, and get out of here.

After what felt like ages, I heard Michael's name being called. With a whoop, Taylor, Luke and I cheered him on loudly, along with some of the other guys on the football team. He looked so sheepish standing up there, his blonde hair poking out wildly from underneath his cap and a shy smile on his face. Our principal shook his hand and he hurried off the stage. I looked over at Taylor who was smiling fondly at him, and rolled my eyes. These two.

Many people later, they called Luke's names, and blushing and tripping, my lanky boyfriend made his way up onto the makeshift stage, looking ridiculously nervous. On hindsight, Taylor, Michael and my cheering probably didn't really help his case, but we couldn't help ourselves. We were so excited to finally be done with this place.

About three people after Luke, it was my turn. I walked over with confidence, grinning as I climbed the steps. I shook my principal's hand, taking my diploma before doing an over-the-top bow, eliciting cheers from everyone. Blowing a few kisses, I stepped off the stage just as Taylor stepped on the other end. I ended up stopping in my tracks to watch her get her diploma, cheering and clapping enough to make up for the lack of it coming from our class. I mean, lack of it compared to when I was up on that stage. You'd think, being my twin and all, Tay would have more recognition, but nope.

Finally when we had gone through the whole class, our caps were thrown in the air and whatever else we had to do was done, I headed over to where Luke was standing and hugged him tightly. "Don't look so upset! It's finally over!"

"I'm not upset over that," he mumbled, hugging me back. "But never mind. What are our plans for tonight?"

"I'm pretty sure Olivia's having a party," I shrugged, nodding towards the blonde who was currently taking photos with her friends. "But Mikey invited us over to his house to watch a movie and probably eat pizza, which sounds a bit more appealing."

His eyes went wide, an amused smile on his face. "Oh, Calum Hood's turning down a party? That too on the very last day of school ever?"

I just shrugged, interlocking our arms and beginning to walk towards where my parents were standing. "Yeah, I'd rather remember our last days together than waste them being drunk and hungover."

He smiled shyly, kissing my cheek and blushing.

----

"No, for the love of pizza we are not watching Grease!"

"Well we're not watching Bruce Almighty for the fiftieth time either!"

I rolled my eyes as I watched Michael and Taylor bicker loudly, albeit playfully. They were sitting on the floor in front of the DVD player and were very close to get into a full on wrestling match, judging by the way they were shoving each other. And to think we all graduated today.

Well, except for Ashton. He was sitting on Luke's other side, eating a slide of pizza and scrolling through his phone. At this point, we were all just waiting for the two dumbasses to make up their mind.

Luke groaned, shaking his head. "I'm going to pick the movie," he finally announced, standing up and walking over to Michael and Taylor. He quickly chose a movie and both of them groaned.

"Luke, you're so lame," Taylor grumbled, but nevertheless they complied.

Luke sat back down beside me, curling into my side and smiling smugly. I was about to ask which movie he put on when it started, and now it was Ashton and my turn to groan.

"I could probably quote this movie word for word, and I hadn't even seen it before we starting dating," I grumbled, but all he did was kiss my cheek.

"Guys, let's just make this a rule from now on," Ashton sighed, before continuing. "No one is to give Luke full authority over which movie we watch, ever again."

"I second that," Taylor mumbled before yawning. She grabbed herself another slice of pizza before resting her head against Michael's shoulder, and he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, Ashton burst out into a fit of giggles, surprising all four of us. We jumped, turning to face our sandy haired friend, frowning in concern.

"You alright there mate?" Michael asked, pausing the movie and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, completely," he wheezed, smiling widely. "I was just thinking that- Out of the five of us, Calum would definitely be Regina George."

My jaw dropped while the rest of my friends burst out laughing.

"I agree," Taylor laughed, shaking her head.

Even Luke was giggling, his nose scrunching up slightly, and I didn't have the heart to be upset. So instead, I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit as well. "Yeah, well you'd be their weird maths teacher."

At that, Michael laughed so hard that he snorted, making us all laugh even more. Every time we slowed down with the laughter, we'd just end up making eye contact with someone else and bursting out laughing again.

We never finished the movie but we did end up with sore cheeks and aching stomachs, and quite honestly I couldn't have hoped for a better evening.

>>>

A/N: writer's block sucks :( I'm sorry for such a lame chapter

Thanks for reading guys xx