[26] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

Madison looked at Derek seeing him in an orange and blue shirt that was tight so it obviously showed his muscles. Madison held in the laugh bubbling inside her.

"Huh?" Danny asked.

"The shirt." Stiles answered as Derek glared at them. Madison held her hand up to her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"It's not really his color." Danny answered. Derek glanced at Madison who was obviously trying not to laugh.

"Shut up." Derek said to her making her take her hand away from her mouth and just smile. He took off his shirt finding a different shirt.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball don't you Danny boy?" Stiles asked.

"You're a horrible person." Danny stated.

"I know it keeps me awake at night." Stiles agreed with him. "Anyway, about that text."

"Stiles!" Derek yelled. "None of these fit." He said annoyed. Stiles and Madi looked at Danny who was staring at Derek.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number and the exact time of the text." Danny said going to the computer.

Stiles pushed back his rolling chair as Madi moved to the end of his bed, both high fiving at there accomplishment.

After awhile of Danny tracing the text, Derek found a shirt and they were all standing around Danny waiting for him to finish.

"There." Danny said after awhile. "The text was sent from a computer. This one." The three others looked in shock.

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asked.

"No that can't be right." Madison said. "It's not possible." She said looking at her moms name.

~~~

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asked from the speaker of Stiles's phone. They were sitting in the car outside of the hospital after letting Danny know that they had to go.

"Yeah we did and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles answered before Derek grabbed Stiles arm bringing the phone closer to him.

"Hey is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something and inscription an opening, something." Derek asked as Stiles quietly mouth ow as Derek had a death grip on his wrist.

"No, no, the things flat and no it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it nothing." Scott answered. "And where are you, you're supposed to be here, Stiles, you're first line." Scott said to Stiles. Man you're not gonna play if you're not here to start."

"I know." Stiles said taking the phone of speaker. "Look if you see my can tell him, tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little late, okay? All right thanks."

"You're not gonna make it." Derek said to him.

"I know." Stiles said.

"And you didn't tell him about his mom, either." Derek said.

"Not until we find out the truth, I mean you see how she's reacting?" Stiles asked quietly making them both look at the girl who was in deep thought and panic about her mother and didn't even listen in on the conversation.