Chapter 13

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 8, 2020. I am having a really really bad day, so I'm not even going to bother with an intro. If you like Marvel or Star Wars, be sure to check my other works. No matter how messed up this earth is, I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

After making sure Steve got home safe, she gave him a big hug and a reassurance that this is for the best.

Making her way back home, she tucks Will into bed. He seems rattled. "Everything okay, bud?"

He shrugs. "Did something happen?"

"Some kids just called me 'Zombieboy' and 'Freak', and then-" he stops himself. 

"Then?"

"Yeah. That was all."

Y/n pulls him into a cuddle. "I'll take care of them, I promise."

"It'll only make it worse; please don't."

She shakes her head. "No, Mom interfering will make it worse. People are scared of me, they'll stay away."

"Alright."

"G'night, bud."

"Night, Y/n."

Back in her bedroom, she slips into her bathrobe as she washes and scrubs her face. She prefers to sleep naked, so she doesn't really wear pajamas all that often. 

Dabbing the towel against her face, she hears rapping at her window. She looks over and sees Billy standing there.

She almost screams and rushes over there, throwing the window open and pulling him inside.

"What are you doing here?" She whisper-yells.

"I told you I'd see you!"

"I didn't know you meant literally!"

He looks her up and down. "My, my, my, don't you look nice."

Y/n rolls her eyes, but blushes none the less. "I don't like to sleep with clothes."

He raises an eyebrow.

"It's constricting," she mutters, hanging up her towel.

"Well, damn, princess."

"Oh, get over yourself! It's just like a dress."

He saunters over to her. "But it's so much more easy to take off."

Billy begins to pepper kisses down her neck and shoulders, heading to her collarbone. As much as she enjoys it, she shrugs him off. "Nuh-uh. My brothers are right across the hall, and my mother and her boyfriend are in her room. Doing something, presumably."

"So no one will hear anything."

He pulls her over to her bed. "Billy. It's only been about a week."

Billy gazes up at her with full eyes. "And yet I am completely devoted to you, doll. I am at your mercy." With that, he dramatically flops back on the bed. 

He looks so cute, sprawled out with open arms, ready to welcome and ravish Y/n.

"I will only do it if I have your consent, though," he adds.

This makes Y/n completely melt. Locking the door, she pounces on him, meeting his lips. 

His arms loop around her waist, pulling their bodies close. Their mouths works together like clockwork. Y/n's hands quickly get lost inside his curly mane, gently tugging at it, causing him to let out soft moans into her mouth.

He flips her over so that he's resting partially in between her legs. Billy's lips work down her neck, sucking and nipping occasionally. He worships her body, listening to her noises and feeling her reactions so he knows what she likes and what he doesn't.

They carry on for a while before they flop over, completely out of breath. Billy's hand finds her and they intertwine fingers.

"I should get going."

"Ok."

With a final kiss, he jumps out the window and runs off into the night.

\--/

Waking up, there is a dull ache on Y/n's neck. Stumbling into the bathroom, she finds multiple angry red and purple hickies sprinkled on her neck and collarbone. "No! No, no, no, no, no," she mutters and rumages through drawer to find concealer. When she does, she opens it, only to find it completely empty.

"Ok. Ok. Ok, it's ok. It's fall. Wear a scarf."

She puts together an outfit that it cute and not suspicious at all. She pulls a white sweater with 3/4 sleeves over her head. Wrapping a blue and white plaid scarf around her neck, it perfectly cover the hickies. Tugging some black leggings and brown boots on, her look is complete.

 Tugging some black leggings and brown boots on, her look is complete

When she opens the door, she runs into Bob, her mother's boyfriend. 

"Oh! Hey, Y/n!" He exclaims. 

She smiles back. Bob really helped to make her mother a lot happier, and they are a really cute couple.

"Were you alright last night? I thought I heard something in your room," he asks.

Y/n turns bright red and tugs at her scarf. "N-nope," she stutters.

\--/

Steve is the first one to notice the scarf. "What's with the, the thing." He motions around his neck. 

"Nothing." She shrugs and turns around.

"Uh-uh-uh." He grabs the scarf and pulls it off her. She squeals and pulls the collar of her shirt up, desperately trying to hide the marks.

"What-?" He notices one. Then another. Y/n slowly drops the collar and Steve sees all of them. He turns bright red and his eyes widen.

"Oh. Um, wow, princess.. That's a lot. I'm assuming it was Billy?"

Of course, Billy strides up behind Steve. "Morning, doll." Spotting the marks, he grins. "Guess I left a good impression on you last night, huh?"

Steve spins around, visibily angry.