Chapter 10

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is July 29, 2020. I was going to update yesterday, but coincidentally, yesterday also happened to be the 1 year anniversary of the shooting that happened where I live. I don't really feel like talking about that, so lets get on with the story. I decided to binge-watch Stranger Things, and it rekindled my passion, so this story will be fire. If you like Marvel, Star Wars, or Timothee Chalamet, be sure to check out my other works. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Y/n slides into her seat, Billy close behind. People are still staring at them. Carol walks past, and drops a note on her desk. Unfolding it, Y/n reads what it says.

In ugly scrawl, it says: What a slut. He doesn't actually like you. You're just sad. He should go after some real women. Whore.

Y/n laughs and shows Billy. He looks up and glares at Carol, who giggles and waves flirtasiously at him. He begins to get up, but Y/n pulls him back down.

"Billy, look at me. Hi!" He looks at her, laughing a little.

"You want to make her upset, then here." Grabbing his collar, she slams her lips onto his. Everyone in the classroom gasps yet again. For extra measure, she nips gently his bottom lip, causing him to yelp slightly into her mouth. 

"Well, I see that Billy and Y/n are getting along well," their teacher says.

Y/n pulls away from him so suddenly and looks down in slight shame. She knows she is a good student and is embarassed. 

"Onto the lesson."

\--/

The bell trills. "Ms. L/n, may I talk to you? The teacher asks.

Y/n nods and approaches them. "I'll wait outside, Y/n," Billy says. He takes her bag and walks out. 

"Y/n, you aren't in trouble, so don't look so nervous."

Y/n exhales deeply. "Oh thank god."

"You are my best student! It was one time, and it won't happen again, I'm sure. I'm talking to you because, for one, I am glad that you found someone. However, I am quite surprised that that 'someone' is Billy Hargrove. While it is not my place to tell you who to date, as a trusted adult in your life, I do find it my place to watch out for you. I just want to make sure that he doesn't hurt you."

Y/n sighs. "To be honest, I'm surprised too. It just... happened. He asked me out, I agreed, and we shared a really special moment. I believe we have a connection, but I don't think he would do anything to hurt me. That I'm sure of."

The teacher nods. "Ok. I believe you. Maybe you can help his grades, too."

Y/n laughs and leaves. Billy takes her hand and they walk off. "Everything ok, doll?"

She nods and smiles at him. "Yeah. Everything's good."

Looking around the parking lot, she sees that Nancy and Steve are together, so Y/n is free to be with Billy. Steve does catch Y/n's eye, and waves at her. 

He opens the car door for her. They sit down in his Camaro together. "That was some show you put on in class today, doll."

Y/n blushes. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. That was sexy."

Y/n blushes and leans the seat back, kicking her feet up on the dashboard and closing her eyes with a smirk on her face, knowing Billy is watching her intently.