Well, I've been getting too much eye candy for today.

I look at the man's toned chest, and he was standing beside Taehyung, his one hand in his pockets as he had his other hand occupied with a suitcase.

"U-uh...," I trailed off as I looked at his bare feet, then my eyes trailed higher and higher until I met his eyes.

Oh boy, his eyes could make anyone's hearts melt.

His dragon eyes were pierced at me as he placed his suitcase down, still looking at me.

Man, do these boys go around shirtless?

Because I can come here anytime for a good-

Aehye stop!

"Hey Aehye! And Taehyung... what are you doing here?" He asked in his deep and hot daddy voice.

"Wh-what are you doing? But Taehyung... and you...," I stutter as I look at Taehyung then I divert my gaze towards him again.

"This is my room," Namjoon said as he looked at Taehyung, then he shifted his gaze at me.

Wait, this is Joon's room?

So soon?

I mean, I imagined myself in here a couple of times but I'm not ready for his-

Aehye, snap out of it!

"Yeah, I'll go downstairs and cook some dinner, you take care of her," Taehyung said before giving me his signature eye roll.

As the door closed, Namjoon walked towards me, ruffling his hair and I started to scramble in his bed, throwing the covers off of me before slipping my shoes on.

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked me, and I looked at him before breaking into a red beet.

"Well, I'm going on my way home now, what time is it?" I asked him as he was already standing infront of me.

"It's 4 in the afternoon, you better hurry if you wanna go home. I just went on break, still gotta go back to the station tonight. And stay safe, I don't want you in the news. And also, Seokjin might throw a fit since he just got off-," he trailed off.

Wait

Seokjin?

"Well! Gotta go now! Don't want him giving me his nags again! And you look ho- I mean, you did amazing today! Don't stress yourself!" I said quickly as I slung my bag on my shoulder, walking towards the exit of his bedroom.

"Aehye, please stay safe, call me if you sense anything wrong," he speaks as his eyes softened.

The red tint on my cheeks nefore more evident as I looked at him, and I gave him a small nod before exiting the room.

He's so cute, and considerate, and he cares.

I walk down the stairs and made my way to the front door but I managed to take a glance at the huge kitchen where Taehyung was. He now wore a white shirt that hugged his muscles and some grey sweatpants, he suddenly lifted his head before turning it to my direction.

He cocked an eyebrow as if he was waiting for something.

"I...uh... thank you," I said as I gave him a small bow, he pursed his lips before shrugging.

"Sure," he replied shortly before totally ignoring my existence, going back to what he was doing.

I shrugged my shoulders before unlocking the front door, turning the doorknob before closing it shut, making sure its locked from the inside.

I walked out of their property and made my way to the exit of their neighborhood which was a small alley. The sun was almost setting since it was four so I could still see wjere I was going without bringing a flashlight.

I hummed to myself, walking to the exit while taking my time.

But not until I heard footsteps.

The footsteps kept getting louder as it was behind me. My heartbeat fastened and my eyes widened as I quickened my pace, not looking back as I did my speed-walk. But it seems like the footsteps were catching onto me.

I was about to make a run to the exit,

But it grabbed my shoulder.

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or you won't get to taste Joonie's abs :)

I be reading everyone's theories and it made me lose my braincells omg.

But yep, just gonna say this book will be iNtErEsTing in the upcoming chapters just wait for it :)