||5||

If you are loving the story till now, then please do leave a follow in my profile.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

" Mah.. Mahir ji dekhiye aap." stuttering she was taking steps back while Mahir smirk.

" Kya hua Mrs. Mahir Seghal peeche kyun jarahe hain? Toh tumne kya kaha ki tum kabhi regret nai karti ! So!! " Mahir said taming her while her face turned 12 o clock. At that time Mahir really wanted to laugh loudly but at the same time he wants to tease her.

She gasped when her back hits with the door ,she looked at him who just put his hand on the either side of the door caging her between them.

" So how about I say that you have to give me morning kiss? And it's one of my stupid conditions now." said Mahir smirking lmaking her eyes goes widened and her jaws dropped making a O-shaped mouth.

She opened her mouth just to shut them again because words were not forming in her mouth hearing his words.

" Mahir ji.. dekhiye mujhe der horahi hain toh please hatiye. " She tried to push him but he was stubborn on his place.

" Phele mera good morning kiss de do mein chodh dunno tumhe. " He said casually making her nervous more.

" kya.. kya kiss kabhi aapko goodbye kiss chahiye, abhi aapko good morning kiss chahiye. Asa nai hota." Bela say with courage because she herself know that if she stayed more than a minute now then she will faint because of his closeness.

" Mera baas chale toh mein har cheez ke liye kiss le sakta hoon. Goodnight, good morning, good bye, welcome home, good evening etc etc." He was saying and all this was making her blush. He was mischievously smiling seeing her red tomatoes face.

" Aur waise bhi mera toh haq banta hain kyun?." He said huskily leaning more into her face. She shivers as his hot breath was fanning on her face directly into her lips.

" Aur mujhe good morning kiss chahiye matlab chahiye. " He acted stubborn and leaned towards her who just closed her eyes.

He closed his eyes and kiss near her jawline passionately pestering kisses all over face and she clutches her saree ends in her hands tightly. He leans to kiss her plum lips at then Bela opened her eyes, silently taking her both hands behind her back unlock the door. As their lips was able to touch she pushed him and opened the door quickly. Mahir who opened his eyes and look at her who was laughing loudly. It took a minute for him to understand what just happened with him now.

" As I said Mahir ji har bar aapki marzi nai chale gi." She said making pity face on him and laughs.

" Marzi toh humesha mera hi chalega. And you better be ready to kiss me Mrs. Mahir Seghal. " He said Winking at her and at that time Bela felt all her blood flushed into her cheeks making her goes all red. She shyly run from there.

•••••••••••••••

Everyone had their breakfasts. Mahir takes his laptop bag he was searching something in the bag.

"Kya hua bhai office nahi jana?". Yuvi said as he see Mahir searching something inside the bad.

" Mein woh red file Lena bhul gaya room mein hain mein lekar aata hoon tu chal mein thodi mein ajaunga. " said Mahir and he leaves from there. Bela heart flutter as a clear teasing smirk was shown on his face When he passed from her. Bela shrugged of her shoulder, she makes up a messy bun of her hair and went to the Kitchen to help Sumitra.

After a while,

" Bela." Mahir shouted her name, his voice was showing anger and she jumped from her place. Sumitra looks at her and she was standing nervously don't what to do.