||1||

The Story is about Bela Mahir and their arranged marriage. Their marriage fulfilled 1 months both were giving time to know each others and they hadn't started their relationship like others couples yet.

By this 1 months they both were already fall in love with each other but their hearts were unaware of their own feelings. First they were strangers, then they became friends now they want to become Lovers, partners of each other. This 1 months went with full of Mahir teasing and her shying.

❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄

A girl was shown getting ready in front of the mirror wearing blue saree, she was humming a song while putting bangles on her hands. Then she moved to apply khol on her eyes. She applied baby pink lipstick on her lips and smiled. At last she applied sindoor on her hairline and wear a mangalsutra around her neck.

The girl was revealed to be Bela Mahir Seghal.

Her eyes moved when her husband was coming out the washroom drying his wet hairs with towel

Her eyes moved when her husband was coming out the washroom drying his wet hairs with towel. Her was stuck on her handsome husband who was looking hot at the moment, his wet hairs was stuck on his forehead.

" Bela bahut hua ghurna baas bhi karo aab." He said teasingly making her blushed.

The guy revealed to be Mahir Seghal.

" Nai mein aapko ghur nai rahi thi woh toh mein baas." She was finding excuses to escape from this because she knows that he will not leave this matter so easily until he make sure that she turned into beetroot color because he loves to see when he make her shy.

" Acha toh kya 2 minutes kya karahi thi tum? Mujhe ghur hi toh rahi thi tum. Maine dekha tha. " He stated throwing the wet towel on the bed he start taking step toward her making her startled she start taking step back.

" Mahir ji mein.. sachi mein aapko..nai." Her words struck on her throat when she realise that she was now between him and the wall. She looked up to see him giving his usual smirk which was enough to make her heart tingling.

Bela moved to go from her left side but he put his both hands on the either side of the wall making her completely caged between him and the wall.

" Toh tum mujhe ghur nai rahi thi Bela? " Asked Mahir rubbing his thumb pad on her lower lip her eyes lower down in shyness. His one touch was enough to make her blush. He start to caress her cheeks and Bela felt all her blood flushed onto her cheeks at his touch.

" Bela." He called her and she gasped for the first time she felt his kiss. He kissed near her lips corner. She clutches her saree ends and closed her eyes more tightly. Her breathe stopped for a second when when his lips moved to her collarbone and placed a kiss over there.

He moved back and smile looking at her who had closed her eyes tightly. He gently place his both hands on her Both side of waist and goes closer to her.

" Don't be scared of me." He said placing a long kiss on her forehead and moved back. Bela open her eyes slowly and look at him who was staring at her. She could see love, respect and desires for her. Both get lost in the deep ocean of their eyes which could only reflect their Love for each other.

" Bhabhi, bhaiya breakfast ready hain sab wait karahe hain aap dono ka dining table par come fast." said Kuhu knocking at the door they broke their eyes lock and moves apart. A sudden awkwardness creates between them.

" Haan Kuhu aarahe hain hum. " Bela said avoid eyes contact with him. He moves aside to give her way. She moves to go when Mahir holds her wrist.

Bela halt in her steps but didn't turned back due to her nervousness. Mahir slowly comes and stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulled her. Her back hits with his hard chest and she felt his hot breath near her ears.

" This is just started. " said Mahir smirking placing a hot kiss on her neck making her shivered a bit. As he left her wrist Bela almost run out from his room shying and Mahir burst out in laughter. Her shyness, her nervousness when he is close to her, her innocence, her smiles everything about her was making him crazy for her. He just wants her all the time with him.

Hello readers

How do you all like the first chapter?

I know it's short because I want to know should I continue this this story?

One more thing should I write the story on Hindi/English/Hinglish

Hope you all loved the chapter.

Well should I go ahead for this story?

I'll post rest of the chapters if I get enough votes and comments.

Well this is important to for all my readers to know that I'm not feeling well from few days. Those who are thinking that if I'm not well then how I'm writing this story? Well I have written this part a long time ago. I had just saved it in my drafts. I have written few chapters only editing is left.

So if you guys like the teaser do votes and comments and share the story. Tag your friends.

Enjoy and Don't forget to follow me :)