✨Drown In Your Love✨

❀════❃ SYNOPSIS ❃════❀

Third Person's Pov,

From their first meeting, she understood that this man is a very dominating, possessive and intimidating person who doesn't like any kind of disobedience and always maintains a rude and arrogant attitude on his face.

His anger issues and aggressive behaviour is something which makes him more dominant than he is. The one thing which he hates most is lies and betrayal. And this is what she is going to do.

Deceiving him, marrying him without his knowledge. Hiding a big truth of her life from him. She already feel herself in his red radar.

"I- I.." She stopped seeing his deadly glare. His one glare was enough for her to shut her mouth.

"Do you have a death wish?" He asked in his cold and dangerous voice which made her heart beat stopped and her eyes widened seeing the amount of rage in his eyes.

Her fate played a cruel role again. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was crying with hiccups.

"Who told you to become my substitute wife, huh?" He asked staring at her eyes directly.

"Who gave you the permission to play with my life like this?" He hissed and she took some steps back.

She remained quiet and still in her place. She knows no matter what she says, he's gonna blame her because at this moment he's very angry and furious. So she decided to keep her mouth shut.

"I'm asking you something, damn it!" This time the tiny thread of his patience lose and the bottle of wine and glass were on the floor scattered around the room.

She shrieks in fear and shut her eyes tightly. She mentally tries to keep herself calm as much as she can. She can't forget her anxiety problems.

"You better start explaining yourself before I lose my mind." He warned her deadly making eye contact with her.

Her silence was making him more frustrated than anything.

"Are you dumb or what! I'm asking you something, Ms.Mathur." He yelled at her marching two steps towards her and she took four steps back fearing him.

After gathering some courage she finally decides to speak up.

" I... I was.. just.." She start stammering and hiccups were stopping her words.

"Just what! Ms. Mathur!" He screamed and she flinched at his roaring voice.

"It's Mrs. Seghal. " She uttered with her soft voice and trembling lips looking down many tears cascaded down from her white fluffy cheeks.

"Are we acting brave now?" He chuckled darkly.

"Can I ask you what makes you so brave?" He asked but she chose to stay silent. But it aggravated him more.

He wasn't understanding whether he should laugh at her right now or just vent out all his anger which he was trying to surpass into himself.

He looks at her petite fragile body which shivered in fear.

Fear of him!

Instead of asking apology, this stupid girl is trying to show her bravery!

"At least look at your condition before acting smart in front of me." He mocked her.

"Who the hell do you think of yourself?" He grabbed her both arms tightly and asked furiously.

"Let me go.." She said and her eyes were flowing with helpless tears.

"Let you go? After destroying my life, you are telling me to let you go?" His hold tightened on her arm making her wince.

"You.. are hurting me." She complained and he let out a chuckle.

"Trust me, I haven't started yet!" He smirked evilly and her eyes widened seeing that smirk on his lips.

"You have played a wrong move here, now get ready for the consequences, sweetheart."

"I.. didn't .." She stammered.

"Shut up before I make you!" He screamed at her unable to control his anger after knowing what happened right now.

******

A/N : Hi guys! Happy to see you again and to the new readers, a warm welcome to you guys.

It's a Behir's story!

I know many of you have already read this book. And it's obvious I'm republishing this book again but it is not only this. I have decided to add 1-10 fresh new chapters and after that I'll publish the whole book with old chapters.

I wanted to edit the whole book but didn't got the time. But the fi

And to the new readers, there is lots of grammatical mistakes, many loopholes, the writing styles aren't same as now (except the new chapters I have added) and many mistakes. So I request please don't mind or judge me based on this because I have improved my writing style after this a lot. This book is one of the first book I started my journey with on wattpad.

And to the old readers enjoy the fresh chapters and I'm eager to meet you guys.

See you soon, till then take care, Ba-bye!