||10||

Can you all please help to choose one name among these names for my new story female lead :

1. Ananya

2. Sona

3. Meera

These names are suggested by pearbhi_kuhu and parisasweet.

As far about the name of Male protagonist pearbhi_kuhu already suggested me one and I loved that name. So quickly comment INLINE.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mahir was running behind Bela to apologize for his behavior and she was ignoring him. Every time Mahir come to say sorry to her, but she failed his attempt by making excuses that she have work.

Mahir comes to the downstairs after getting ready for his office.

" Bela meri blue file nahi milrahi tumne dekha kya kahi." he said while coming at downstairs while Bela act as if she didn't heard him and continue her works. Kuhu and Sumitra also noticed that she didn't pay heed to his call.

" Bela beta, Mahir tumhe bula rahi hain. Jao." Sumitra said patting on her. Bela look at her and then Mahir glaring at him.

" Maa inko lagta hain ki mera pass bahut free time hain. Mein koi kam wam nahi karti hoon. Din bhar sirf gappe aur masti karti hoon." She complaint to her mother-in-law and Sumitra understood the matter.

" Mujhe nahi jana inke pass." saying Bela look to the other side giving him an attitude.

" Ahh! Mom." Bela heard Mahir's voice and turned to see that Sumitra twisting his hear and he winced in pain.

" teri himmat kaise huyi Mahir, meri beti se asa kuch kehna ki haan?." Sumitra twist her ear more and he yelled in pain.

" Very good!." Bela said crossing her arms around her chest and suppressed her laughs.

" Maa please chodh do bahut dard horaha hain." Mahir said and Sumitra left his ear.

" Sorry bol usse." Sumitra ordered him angrily and Mahir rubs his ear.

" Aapki beti jaisa bahu ko kabse sorry bolne ki khoshish karaha hoon. Lekin nahi madam ko toh attitude de raha hain." Mahir said and Bela raised her eyebrows giving a death glare.

" Acha toh iss mein bhi meri galti hain!. Phele apne mujhe data woh bhi kitna zor ro se." Bela shouted at him and Mahir cover his ears.

" Maa apki bahu toh mujhe behra bana degi. " Mahir said and Sumitra suppressed her laughs but later laughed. Kuhu too join them Bela look all of them and make cry baby face.

" Maa aap bhi! Mujhe na kissi se koi baat nahi karni. " saying Bela left from there and Mahir palmed his forehead. Instead of cooling her anger down he made her anger more. He runs behind her and Sumitra Kuhu laughs at them.

Reaching at the their room, Bela was about to close the door when Mahir pushed himself inside and lock the door.

" Kya hain? Kyun pareshan karahe hain aap mujhe??." Bela screamed at him angrily and Mahir held his ear.

" Bela, I'm sorry please mujhe maaf kar do. " Mahir said still hold his ear and Bela looked at other side avoiding him.

" Bela sorry yaar maaf bhi kar do abb mujhe. " saying Mahir hold her hand whi was about to go and she jerk his hand.