Wow......Im sooooo smart (_ _|)

Sorta long i guess?

So ~claps my hands~ If you read the title is says Wow.....Im sooooo smart
(_ _|) And yes.... yes that is SARCASM!!!!!!

So for some of y'all today (monday) was the end of Christmas Break and the Beginning of the 2nd semester,right? Right!

So me being the smart human that i am wakes up at 5AM! (By accident, i would never wake up  willingly at 5am) and i couldnt go back to sleeeep! So like at 6:40 i get up, get ready, leave the house and go to my bus stop

(_ _||)...................there is no one there...................

My mom is all like 'Where's the crossing guard?' 'Where is everyone?' 'There is no one at the school!' And like a lot more questions  (A/N ma if your reading this, which you eventually end up doing, I dont knowwwww!!! And i lovvvvvvvve you!)

Yeah so i check the website and whatever ~cough~ .-. its a student holiday .-. ~cough~ only teachers go to the school ~cough~ And no one told me....and i have my brunette moments!! My friends from school know that, and they nooo tell me. Even tho i talked to some last night so to all of y'all:
^-^t i love y'all but fudge y'all ^-^t

Otay soooo i may be over reacting but i has a reason!

~deep breath~ IF I HADNT WOKE UP AND DROVE TO MY FUDGING BUS STOP I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO SEE BAMBI BEING........UM DRAINED!!!!!!! LIKE WHAT THE FREAK?! DO THAT IN YO BACK YARD!!!!! NOT IN THE FRONT WHERE EVERY FUDGING ONE CAN SEE THAT STUPID FUDGING STUFF!! I WAS INNOCENT  (SORTA) AND I HAD TO SEEE THATTT!!!!!!! AAHHHHH! ~dies~

Yeah soooooooo im dead now, this is my ghost talking and txting and what not. After this im watching bambi, ima pray for bambi, and i will secretly plan revenge for having to see bambi like that.... wait! Y'all dont know that! ~puts my finger on y'all lips~ SHHHHHHHH! ISH A SECRET!