in the midle of competition

Start from the beginning

"And do not you ever dare have a biyfriend other than me or that boy ofnyours will sged his blood in front of you and i swear imwill lock you in my island."
I am the one who pulled him for a kiss again.

"Ofcousrse you are my only boyfriend," i said and kiss him again.

He just looked at me aftrr that kiss and kiss my forehead,

"If you find a girl and know to yourself that you really love her and you can marry her.
I won't stop you" he said.
"Be hapoy, study well. My soctor" he said and kiss mymlips. It was a beautiful kiss i donot want to end.

But then he get up.

"Your dinner is on the table." He said and getnout of the dorm.

I realized i am clothed and my bed is cahnged. Oh bathing me was real i thought it was a dream.

I stand and i dodnoy feel much hurt anymore. Only soremon my butthole.

My dinner is protein mix and veggies and a sweet corn.
And medicines on the side.

I thanked him through text.

He jsut gave me smileys.

Starting that day in two weeks we just text.

(End of Flashback)

The calp and roar of the audience screams and cheers made me awake form dreaming whike sitting.

The contestants made tgeir ramps. Then went back on stage.
Then the King and Queen of last year walk with dignity as they wave goodbye.

The contestants by pair ramo on the stage and intriduce themselves and their colleges.

I never thought Benjamin could be this hell of a famous. They roar for his mostly girls.
O damn.

"Dome" a girl called for me.
I smile at her.

"I was asked to ask your number." She said.

"Umm.. i do not give it easily" i said and smile.

She smirked at me.

I herad college of Engineer and i gulped as i watch Pavel walks towards the center. Shit i have not noticed this befire but his body marks on his uniform.

Shit.

I looked at the girl beside me. She also oogles over Pavel.

"So, whos do you want now, him or jine?" I asked.
She looked at me.

I looked at Pavel and i saluted at him he smiled and saluted back at me. Looking at me in the eyes.

The girls around giggles.

"Holy Shit Doem!" She screamed.

"He is my best friend" i said.

"Then can i have both?" She asked,

"It has a price, each number tell which of is to die for?" I asked,

She smirked.

She bite her lower lips.

I turned back my face on the stage and saw Pavel's back.

The girl pulled me.

We went to her car. She hovered over me.

"Carefull doll i hate wrinkled shirts and drity pants." I said teasing her

"It is true yoj care much of your clothes." She said and removed my polo shirt and mived down my pants.

"For his number" she said and licked my meat and it hard.

"Good so good." I said as i run my fingers on her hair she fucking made me cum.

Sorry love your number is sold to this bitch.
She is good.

She cleaned herself and take a acodom out of one of her pockets on her car and she put it on me.

"For your number," she aaid and sit on me, she iserted my semi hardened on her pussy so wet.

So fucking wet.

She humped over me. And tried to kiss me but i moved my face i shake my head.
"No kissing doll" i said.

She eolled her eyes and gt of me.

"Okay you got his number." I said and put back jy clothes.

"Waht is that it?" She said,

"Doll you turned me down." I said and write Pavel's number on her hand.

I wiped the side of her lips, then get out of the car.

I checked my clothes comb my hair and waljed back inside the maine gymn.

Break time.
I get my phone.

Sorry babe.
Some bitch will come to yoh or bother texting and or calling starting tonight.
I sold yojr number for a hook up.
-SEND.

A relpy. It was quick.

If they wont stop bothering me afterni damn them you will pay me a fucking hell of a night sweetheart. And i wont make you walk the following day.

I smirked. Then do it.
I miss you anyway.

Fuck!

"Dome where the hell have you been Bwnjamin sing a song and Pavel sang a lullaby titked the reason." Poy said,

"The hell of a Cassanova, having hook uos whike his friend and best friend are in competition." Bar said.