If looks can kill💧

(I didn't make a SINGLE ONE of Tobi x reader and he's my baby boiii😭😭)

Requested by: Maruchan_es_Gay

Your POV

"Tobi!" I smiled and hugged him "G-Good morning, (Y/N)!" Tobi smiled and hugged back a little "I forgot to give you the chocolates yesterday! Sorry, Here!" I said and gently pulled away and handed him his chocolate.

Right, He offered to help me with the new student yesterday and...well....

"Tobi!" I smiled and hugged him, It happens everyday and that's how I usually greet him and surprisingly he was okay with it but some small 'Be more careful, (Y/N)' or 'Ouch, Harder than yesterday's impact' but he doesn't really mind most of the time.

"I heard there's a new student in our class today!" I said and looked at Tobi who was giving me a piggyback ride and it was surprising since he has noodle arms and is gentle "The teacher would be annoyed since she doesn't really like her job, says Felix!" He blushed and pushed up his glasses a bit.

"Excuse me!" A voice shouted, We both looked around and saw a girl with short braided hair and fair skin walking towards us.

Tobi put me down and dusted me off, such a pure gentleman "Yes?" I asked and she blushed as soon as she saw Tobi "Um...I'm Keisha and You must be..?" She smiled and turned to look at Tobi completely ignoring me.

"Uh, Tobi..." Tobi answered "The principal told me that you're the one who should show me around." Keisha smiled which made me look at her in a deadly glare.

She tensed up as soon as she saw me "A-And you are..?" She sweat drop "(Y/N)!" I smiled sweetly which made her turn around and put her hand in her chest and breathe deeply "I though I was going to die.." She mumbled which made Tobi giggle and I...I did nothing about it.

"(Y/N), You okay?" Tobi asked and put a hand on my shoulder "Yeaaaa-nooo..." I answered sweetly but quickly turned into a frown "It's just..." I clapped my hand together "I wanna f*cking kill her....Those braids would make an excellent Alopecia donation..." I mumbled wickedly and looked at her deadly which made her flinch and Tobi sweat drop.

"A-Alright, Calm down...You'll be alright.." Tobi smiled and hugged my arm as I tried to walk towards Keisha "Noooo..." He said and I stopped "Jeez..You acts like a man sometimes.." He sighed and looked at me and saw my poker face "Want to look down below while you're at it?" I smirked which made him freeze "N-No! Thank you!" He quickly replied "Well, Thanks anyways.." I said and turned around smiling at the others which they gladly returned.

I then turned and saw (Male! Friend/Name) "Hey, (Y/N)! You look awesome as always!" He smiled and hugged me which I gladly returned "Smell like Tobi's perfume as always...You two hang out like a lot.." (MF/N) laughed and patted my back softly "Of course! I do have a massive crush on him..He looks awesome don't you think?" I smiled and he nodded "He does look cute!" He smiled and turned around as if someone's grabbing his shoulder.

We both turned around and saw Tobi!

Tobi's POV

"Well, Thanks anyways.." (Y/N) said and turned around smiling at the others which they gladly returned.

She then turned and saw her male friend which I don't really..like..Like he's always flirting with (Y/N)!

"Here are my schedule.." She said and handed me her papers which I gladly took and examine but all I heard was "Of course! I do have a massive crush on.........you...." My smile dropped and I quickly excused myself for a little bit and told Keisha to stay.

I walked up to them and grabbed (Y/N)'s friend's shoulder and I know I don't have the right to do that but I just can't help myself "Can you excuse (Y/N) for a bit..?" I forcely asked and he nodded quickly.

I grabbed (Y/N) and looked at her "...You like him?" I asked and her expression changed "You like him more that me..?" I frowned "I love you, (Y/N)! But now...Y-You love someone else?" I asked and she just looked at me "Tobi.." She whispered and I looked at her, Her face was coming closer and closer until our lips are centimeters apart.

"Tobi.." She whispered and I can feel her breath waft back to my face which made me blush "Y-Yeah..?" I asked and she looked at me before pulling away "You do know he's Gay right..?" She said and I stood there for a couple of seconds and blushed even more "O-Oh--" I put my hood over my head due to my embarrassed self "Pfft...You were jealous..?" She laughed and I nodded.

She walked up to me and hugged me "I love you and only you...okay..?" She said and I nodded "Does this makes us official.." I asked shyly which made her chuckle "Hahaha! Yeah!" She smiled and I returned the hug, I felt her shift a little but I kept hugging her.

Keisha's POV

I waited for Tobi for 5 minuted and turned around to see Tobu and (Y/N) hugging, (Y/N) was facing this way while Tobi faced the other.

I looked at them a pang of jealousy until she noticed me and smirked, She put up her middle finger at me with her deadly glare and noticable smirk.

'Alright..Plan, B,C,D...Never to mess with the two of them or I'll be meat dead-"

The end🙃