{King Rabbit} ☀️

Maria x Reader

{Kinda short since I'm very sleepy, Its 4:27 in the morning}

{I love this bby so don't mind me}

Maria's POV

"Kill the bunny!" I laughed before Noami and David took care of the king bunny "(Y/N)! How are you hanging?" I asked and looked at her character who was literally hanging on the King Rabbit's hands "Eh, Good. Can't be more relaxed" She said "Yo guys! Stop talking more fighting!" Naomi screamed and killed the King rabbit "Nevermind." Naomi said.

"Guys! Look I've bought new skin!" Lucia said and walked her character towards us "Man! I knew I shouldn't have bought 3k on food! It's not even real!" (Y/N) shouted which made me smile.

"How about I take you out on a date tomorrow, (Y/N).." I dreamily said and everyone went quiet 'Damn it.' I thought and sweat dropped "Wow Maria, Never knew you had the guts to actually ask her out.." Lucia said "I think it's pretty cute!" David laughed "Sure! I'd love to!" (Y/N) giggled on her own mic.

"Can I tag along? I need food too-" Before Naomi could continue David and I both shouted "No!" Naomi laughed "I was just kidding! Why are you saying no David?" Naomi said "Because It's totally obvious! They have to go out just the two of them! Now back to the game!" David sassily laughed as we all continued playing "Yes!" We all celebrated, We finally defeated the king rabbit on the third wave!

"It's getting late, I'm heading to bed!" (Y/N) said and we all said our goodbyes "Bye! Love you!" I suddenly said which made me freeze again, (Y/N) was silent before laughing "Gosh, I thought maybe I was the first person to say that! Anyways I love you too Maria! Mwah!" She said then turned off her computer.

"Wohoo! Way to go Maria!" Lucia and David celebrated while Naomi laughed, I smiled to myself knowing maybe she'll be mine.