{Big Bad Werewolf} 🦋

David x Reader

David's POV

"Mr. (Random Name), Is it true that in a country where this little town called Lalin has a sighting of a werewolf?" The man from Cuarta Dimension asked the man who was sitting in front of him with a concerned look "Yes, It is true and Last month I've been there and caught the werewolf on camera! Take a look" Mr. (Random name) said and a screen where the video of him chasing after the werewolf appeared.

"A werewolf? That's insane! We already had a demon! now a werewolf?!" Felix shouted behind me but I just shushed him which made him growl "He's gonna talk!" I said.

"It looks very dangerous.." The man said and Mr. (Random Name) nodded "I also hoped that I didn't hurt the werewolf while I was chasing it, I just wanted a closer look and didn't mean to hurt the thing...We never really know if it bad or good, Many stereotypes said it!" Mr, (Random Name) replied and crossed his arms.

"Well, That's all for today's Cuarta Dimension! We will see you next Sunday! Adios!" The man said and it was the end of the show.

Felix's POV

"That's Really--" I stopped and looked at David who has stars in his eyes while looking at the Television "DAVID! DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE IN THOSE THINGS?!" I shouted at me "Of course It's true! You already know about the...Demon!" David said hesitantly and formed his hands in a fist excitedly which made me sigh.

"Well, I'm going then. Ciao!" I said and grabbed my jacket "Ciao!" David smiled and turned off his Television before heading towards his window, Probably to watch me get home with my bike.

David's POV

Felix waved goodbye and so did I, I chuckled and turned back on the Television to watch Cartoons or anything that can be fictional before the lights turned off so did the Television and so was my heater.

"Gah!!" I shouted and quickly ran towards my window where the moon light was but then a something crashed into my window towards my room "Gahhhh!!" I screamed more and someone with fury hair and tail stood up all bloody "Who are yo-" I stopped and looked at it.

'Wait...Is the the werewolf Mr, (Random name) talked about?!' I mentally shouted "W-W-Why are you all bloody!?!" I shouted but all the werewolf did was look at me in the eyes with a dead expression, Their (E/C) orbs looked into mine, It was glowing in the dark.

The werewolf huffed heavily but the doorknob turned, I panic and quickly locked the door before turning back to her "Go Now! Before they see you!" I bite my nails before The werewolf shook it's head and jumped out the window before running towards the forest.

I opened the door and saw Dad with a flashlight "What happened?" He asked "I don't know, A-A stone just crashed through my window!" I lied but luckily he believed me "Well, I better clean the glasses up and buy you a new one tomorrow. Go downstairs" Dad said and I nodded and ran downstairs to see Mom and my sisters along with coco.

~Next Day~

I rode my bike to school with Felix while we were heading to school, I decided that I was going to tell Cody about this werewolf.

We made it to the school and we both put our bikes to where it should be then I dashed to find Cody!

I looked around the halls to find Cody and since Eric and Cody are always together, It shouldn't be hard to find then due to Eric's loud mouth. (I'm sorry Bby❤️)

After a few minutes I finally found them walking towards me.

Mission #1: Complete

"Hey! Cody!" I shouted and he looked at me with his often shy smile, I have to tell him about yesterday and since he's the only one I can keep secrets with besides the others.