{Period} 🌟

Felix x Reader

Your POV

A cloudy day where the temperature of Lalin is cool and the trees were dancing with the wind.

I sighed and walked towards the school entrance ignoring the little cramp on my tummy but I was halted by a familiar, cheery voice "(Y/N)!" I looked around and saw David, Tobi, and Felix, my lover.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and walked towards them.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Tobi smiled while Felix gave a small 'Yo.' With a pat on my back.

I noticed that there was someone who was walking away so I looked around and saw Tobi's mom walking their dog and she doesn't look so pleased this morning.

"Hey Tobi, isn't that your mom?" I asked and pointed at the woman.

"Oh, yeah." Tobi said and nodded "Talking about my mom, I'll probably ask her later" Tobi said to David.

"About what?" I asked "About the crime scene in the forest." Tobi hesitantly said so I gave an 'oh' shaped mouth and grabbed Felix's to avoid the large cramp that was about to come but it went away for a couple of minutes.

As we were walking down the crowded hall and I tried to walk a little faster, Tobi and David talked about this demon who killed someone in the forest last summer night and Felix tried to reason that she was drunk and was probably seeing things or maybe she was just on drugs.

"Cool! A demon here in Lalin?!" I asked and hugged David's arm with sparkly eyes and pushed him forward a little because I was getting pissed on their slow walking "Those stuffs don't exist!" Felix shouted and grabbed my arm "ow." I whispered and Felix noticed that he grabbed me a little too hard "sorry." He said as he put an arm around me "That's it! Later this evening! We'll go and investigate ourselves!" David proudly said.

"How about a bet?!" Both Felix and I said at the same time "If we don't find anything, you have to clean my room for a week!" Felix said "What?!?" David exclaimed "If we don't find anything,you have to do my homework for a week!" Tobi said.

I leaned onto Felix and raised my arm "You have to go shopping with me and spend it with your money!!" I giggled.

"I'll go shopping with you." Felix smiled and patted my head "Alright! If we do find something then you three have to clean my room! Do my homework and go shopping with me using your money!" David said so we agreed and walked to our classroom.

+++After Class+++

"Put your phone away and give attention to me!" I whined and looked at Felix who was in front of me and who was on his phone.

"I'm just texting Eric about this evening" Felix smiled.

After a couple of seconds he put down his phone and he rested  his head on the palm of his hand and looked at me since we were seatmates.

"Hey." He smirked "Don't 'Hey' me!" I pouted and rolled my eyes "Alright, What do you want?" He asked and put his left hand on my tummy "Chocolates..." I whispered and blushed letting him massage my tummy "Got it." Felix said as he grabs 2 packs of chocolate from his bag.

"You knew?" I blushed and looked at my Favorite chocolate bar he brought for me "Hey, You can say I came prepared!" He smiled as he showed me his phone calendar.

"You're a true gentleman." I smiled "Also, your hand is really warm..!" I blushed at how warm his hand was since he was rubbing my tummy to reduce cramps.

"I guess so..." Felix blushed and looked at me as I closed my eyes and tried to rest as the feeling of comfortableness waved through me.

"You still brought the pads right?"

"You should buy to yourself next time, Its embarrassing..!!"

"I love you!

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you up before lunch"

"Hmm..."