{Worried} 🦋

David x Reader

Your POV

"DAVID!" Tobi and I screamed at the same time as David flopped on the floor mumbling to himself.

I ran towards David and put a hand on his head while Tobi grabbed his feet and dragged him back.

"Why won't you guys believe me?" David asked "Its true!!" David's voice lowered as they walked away.

We stood there confused "You should go after him (Y/N)..." Naomi said "...Alright." I said as I walked to our class room.

××××2 Days later××××

I haven't seen David last 2 days and I couldn't sleep until I got to school.

"David!" I shouted as I ran towards David "What?" He coldly said, his eyebags are dark and he looks like he has been in a hell hole for 24 hour straight.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned by his disappearance "You think so?" He rolled his eyes which made me a little angry "well, I was just asking" I said which made Tobi, Cody, and Felix concerned about my sudden mood change.

"Let's get to class" Tobi changed the subject and we agreed.

×××××××

David, Tobi, Felix and I sat down in front of each other while they kept quiet as I kept talking to David, worried.

"David, You better tell me what happened.." I scolded "You've been missing for 2 days!" I continued and looked at David who was just sitting in front of me "Are you listening to me?!" I shouted but that made David snap.

"Look! I've been tired these last few days and here you are scolding at me! Do you even care?" He shouted "Of course I do! That's why I'm asking where you've been!" I shouted back "Well I've been with Maria and Felix to make myself feel even at least a little!" He shouted.

"Guys.." Tobi said but I cut him off "I haven't been sleeping because I was worried about you!" I scoffed "Why didn't you just give me at least one call or--" I was cut off.

"They're nice to me!" He shouted which made me silent "They're nice..But I've been worried too!" I shouted "Well at least they don't shout every second and start being clingy!" He shouted "You don't like me do you?!" I asked "It's hell hole here!" He replied as I gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Haha! Shit..." I mumbled "sorry I couldn't give you the heaven you deserve..." I said to him, tears running down my face "well its not my fault that they can.." he said and turned away from me.

Tears ran down my cheeks "(Y/N)..." Tobi and Felix said and tried to pat my back but I ran towards the door pushing David away and headed towards the girl's bathroom.

David's POV

I looked at (Y/N) who ran out of the classroom.

"David.." Felix said as I looked up at him "She was just worried! Why are you shouting at her!" Felix continued "She...Was annoying..!" I hesitantly said "well that wasn't very nice..." Tobi said and sat down on his chair pushing his glasses up.

+++++++++

"(Y/N)!" A voice called so I looked around and saw a boy running towards (Y/N) "I heard you and David fought! That nearly never happens!" The boy said but (Y/N) didn't answer "I'm sorry.." The boy whispered and hugged (Y/N).

I ignored the jealousy and made my way towards her "Hey, (Y/N).." I nervously said "You're David right?" She asked which made me confused "I am!" I sweat dropped and looked at her worried.

She gave a laugh and crossed her arms while the boy waved at (Y/N) and walked away.

"You're a liar." She chuckled which made my heart beat fast "W-What do you mean? I'm David!" I breathe and tried to hold back the tears that was forced to fall "The David I knew was sweet and cheerful.." She turned away "The David that I fell in love with.." she said which made me flinch.

'She loved me?' I thought and looked at her "you love me?" I asked "Of course you idiot! But you didn't love me back!" She cried which made me hug her "I'm sorry! I love you too! But I was too caught up on what happened! I put my anger on you!" I blushed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a peaceful--" I stopped her and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry...please..stop apologizing! I was wrong!" I cried and the feeling of her hugging me back feels so amazing..

"I love you, next time we have to talk about it civillaly okay?" She whispered "I love you too...please don't leave me..." I whispered.

Bonus:

"Are you done recording?"

"Yeah!"

"Lemme see Eric!"

"Guys! Eavesdropping is pretty bad!"