the hell of confession

Start from the beginning

He kissed me.
And i ravished him.

Pulled him more and let him feel me.

"Stop Dome":imkoaned.

He remived his shirt.

"I want to feel your kiss sober na.." he said under his breaths.

"I might not control myself anymore." I said.

"Then don't babe," iphe siad and pulled up my shirt also.

"Pavel" he moaned.

"Fuck sweetheart this is not in the plan." I said.

"Not in  mine also but i want you" he aiad and pulled unbottoned my jeans.

I ravished his chest sucking his nipples and gripped on his waist somtight.

"Fuck!" He mouthed i kissed him down his bpnavel his fingers run in my hair.

I put down his boxers and brief down.
I kissed his meat and sucked the tip.

"Ah!"
"O fuck!"  he mouthed.

"Fuck me" he said.

I stoppped and looked at him.

He palced both his hands on my shoulder we are both kneeling facing each other.

"Are you rejecting me again."
He asked.

Imoulled him vloser and kissed him lovingly.

"I never rejected you i just wanna protect form me." I said in beween kisses then kiss his jawline nevk and shoulder bones.

"I do not want to hurt you." I said and my lips rolls on his body upward to his lips.

His hands pulls me more.

"Love" i mouthed.

He did not protest when i lay him on the bed. I removed what is left garment in me.
He is so fucking adotable.
I kissed him deep and rammed my meat on him.

He moaned.
Fuck we are both hard now.

"Fuck me" he groaned.
Again i looked in his eyes.

I felt his legs spread for me.
"I thought you want top me?" I asked smilling.

"Shut up and fuck me" he said and pulled me for a kiss. He handed me an essential scented oil.

I kissed him madly.
"You are fucking making me crazy!" I kouthed and prepared him.

I am dreaming of this day and never thought it is sooner that i expected.

He bit a pillow i know it hurts.
"Calm love, calm down." I said and add more oil and then add one finger. He is so narrow.

I am so excited now. I entered the third finger and moved in and out of him. And it made him jolt and moan.

I bathed my hardened meat with oil and slowly.

"Fuck!" I mouthed.
"Love" i groaned.

He is hurt i knkw i can feel he is. Slowly i moved once inside i stopped and made him adjust to me.

Slowly i moved.
Made him moan and cling to me more.

And i moved faster while kissing him. Faster and faster till i cummed and he also did.

"Fuck!" He shouyed.
"Waht did i do?" He asked.

I see guilt.

"Your best friend fucked you because he loves you" i said and kissed him lovingly.
"Yiu knkw i love you ever since" i said and kiss his neck. I moved his legs hugher and rammed inside him.

"Pavel fuck!" He said.

And i did it one more.

I collapsed and slowly get off him.

He hugged me and hovered over me hugging me.

"Am i crazy? Do i reallymlove you? Or i am confused. Or lying to myself? I do not want to regret anything.  This is not the way i planned it ito be. But Pavel... i am confused." He said. His breath is warm air that touches my neck.

"I am confused. I kissed you because i want to know. I am curious and if i want to do it i want to do it with someone i trust and ig is you." He said i know he is crying i can feel his heart beat or that is mine.

I closed my eyes.

"I am glad it is me you asked. Cause yoj know i will kill who ever yoj have an affair with as i said have all the girls in the world but i am your only man. " i said.

He kissed my neck.
"Can i have my college life. Then yoh can have me later." He said,

"What?" I am ctazy now,

"I can do what i wnat this whole college then after 4 orn5 years we can get married." He said it just like it is as simple as that.

"You can have anyone you want also but you have to ditch allmof then for you will be married onlh to me Pholm." He said and bite my shoukder.

It hurts. So deliciously hurts. Which is more hurtful the bite or the reservation.

"Promise babe, you are my only man.":he whispered. And kissed me.