Chapter 10

Rowan's Pov

I pulled away, making our lips smack apart. Zayn let out a little pout as a sly frown appeared on his face. I let out a small smirk, giving him some torture. "Ya know I could've pulled to the side." He let out as he smirked stepping on the gas pedal. I let out a soft giggle as I sat back in my seat, starring into the road. I don't even know if I even love him. I don't know why, but..Harry. His feels were different. I felt butterflies and tingles inside when he would get close. Yet Zayn. When I'm around him I'm comfortable. I don't care if I'm embarrassing myself around him. I just feel fun around him. But I'm just breaking his little heart. He thinks we like eachother, when I'm not even sure. Stop it Rowan. Just stop. I felt my phone buzz in my jean pocket, I look down pulling the brick phone out. It was from Harry.

Hey baby. Horny much? U better be hommmeee cutie xoxo. -Hazza ;)

My mouth gaped open. I slid the phone back into my pocket before Zayn could realize anything.

"Uhmm...Zayn?"

"Yeah babe?" His eyes were still on the road.

"I think I need to go home." 

Harry's Pov

Meghan left the room claiming she had to go to the restroom. So I was sitting here on her bed waiting for minutes. Feeling like long hopeless hours. I decided to go ahead and leave the condo. I sighed, pulling my trousers on trotting downstairs out the door. I sped away fast from the condo before she could catch me. The wind pressure blowing my hair back as my eyes squinted from the pressure. I tried to hide my 'erection' with my coat tieing it around my waist, hoping not to get hypothermia. I pulled out my ohone scanning through my texts seeking a picture of Rowan. I licked my soft textured lips as I tapped the keys on my small keypad typing out certain words. I hit the send button with a small smirk on my face as I reached to the house. 

I felt a car slowly come upon the house, as I ran to the porch, crouching down peeking through the small ridges of the bushes. I find Rowan stepping out of a giant truck with deep pity on her face. Zayn steps out of the other side of the truck causing fury to burn up inside me. She was frowning as she looked down. I see him walk up to her holding her hands slightly swinging them as he shared a kiss. My lips tightened as I stood up storming into the house not wanting to see anymore.

Rowan's Pov

Zayn cupped my face as he tightend his lips around mine as I smiled into the kiss. Our lips smacked as we pulled away. "Maybe next time...I'm so sorry." I pouted. He smiled. "At least I got to kiss you, I'm fine." He winked as he trotted to his truck, waving as he drove away. I sighed as I stepped into the house finding Harry standing in front of the stair case. "Harry.." He quickly cut me off. 

Using all his force pushing me to the front door as I let out a small scream. He starred into my eyes as he breathed heavy. I was scared to death. 

He slammed his lips onto my neck as he started to tightly suck on it attracting marks everywhere. I let out a small moan as I slightly arch my back as he stiffly grinds onto of me. He licked up my neck to my lips as he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso as he sprinted upstairs, to my room. Staggering towards the bed slamming me to the bed hovering of me as he yanked off his shirt.