Chapter 4

It felt as if small colorful fireworks were exploding everywhere around us. I opened my eyes starring at his closed eyes, still lips attatched. I stiffened the kiss giving him a gesture to pull away. I quickly sat up from the bed not giving him eye contact. I hear him clear his throat while I felt the bed shift from him getting up as he lifted up the bag of his clothes. We kept no contact to eachother after that. As we trotted down the stairs out of the house all that was on my mind was what if I didn't stiffen the kiss? What would it turn out to be? Cut it Rowan. Not everythings perfect. As we made it into my house I threw off my boots heading upstairs to my bedroom. He followed behind tossing his bag to the side. "I'm...I'm going to go wash up." I say quickly. Before he could respond I pull out a fluffy towel running into the bathroom. Locking the door, I felt as if my breath became hitched. I leaned over the bathroom counter slamming the towel onto the marble textured counter top. I stare into my tired dopey reflection.

I pointed out the tiny flaws on my face in my mind. From the small bit of acne on my forehead to the weird tired bags under my eyes, to the unattractive small freckles on my cheeks, to the ugly metal braces on my teeth. I let out a trembling sigh straightening myself off the counter. I slowly strip off my tanktop and tight yoga pants. Until all i had on was my pink sports bra and blue polkadotted underware. I pull out my loose bun letting my thin stringy blond hair flow below my shoulders. I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I pulled off my bra, sliding down my underware, scanning my body. I wish I could be called 'flawless'. I hated the dimples on my lower back that would show when I would stretch. I hated the little freckles that would show on my lower neck and down. I stopped the trance from my body and walked over to the sower pulling the curtain back reaching for the knob turning it to the right side as the warm water spewed out from the shower hose. I felt the warm specks of water hit my skin as my body dampened under the water.

After I had rathered my hair and body, I pulled the shower curtain, wrapping my towel tightly around my body. I toss my clothes into the hamper opening the bathroom door, finding Harry already snuggled up in my bed watching 'modern family'. I quickly sneak to my dresser, trying to not let Harry see my half-naked body. I failed at the task.

"I don't mind if you change in front of me" His husky tone had a sexual tone to it as he said it. I blush a red tint. as I pulled out sweat pants and a baggy 'superman' t-shirt. "Promise me you won't look." I say as I turn around facing him. His face shaded pink. All I could do was just blush. "Well turn around!" I giggle a bit as he slightly jumps turning the other way. I take a breath dropping my towel quickly sliding my clothes on. I toss my towel into the hamper as I giggle lightly at Harry. "You can turn around now." He turns around with a small smile on his face. I pounce onto the bed as I shake my wet nappy hair around as some of the water splattered on his face. He let out a deep scream as he fell off the bed. I burst out laughing as tears filled up in my eyes. My face turning red as I was trying to gasp for air. I let my head hang of the edge of the bed facing Harry. "You are soooo not funny." Harry said as he gave me a teasing glare in the eyes.I roll my eyes as I sat up getting up from the bed.

Harry's P.o.v

I smiled as I looked into her gleaming blue eyes and perfect smile. I watched her as she skipped up to her radio flipping through stations until her face had brightened up from the begining of a song. She glanced over to me, raising her eyebrows. A rhythmic techno beat came from the speakers as the chorus came through. "I've got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it.."  A smirk crawled up onto my face as I was watching Rowan fooling around like a idiot. I join in with her as we were laughing our lungs out. As the song came onto an end we both slammed our bodies onto the bed beside eachother. As our laughing cooled down Rowan turned her head facing me. "Harry?" She asks thoughtfully. "Yep." I say as I popped the 'p'. "What did that kiss mean?" My face had turned read as I quickly responded the words that came on the top of my name. 

"Oh...uhm, that kiss meant nothing." I bit my lower lip trying not to embarrase my own self. And all I could hurt voice. "Oh...." She let out as she sat up from the bed walking into the bathroom, locking the door.