14

OK SO LONG STORY SHORT I FINALLY REMEMBERED THE PASSWORD TO MY WATTPAD BLAH BLAH BLAH. AND I COULDN'T GET OVER HOW MANY READS AND COMMENTS THIS GOT AND HOW HAPPY IT MADE ME SO LIKE WHY NOT UPDATE AFTER LIKE TWO YEARS? LOL I'M SO SO SO SORRY I LOVE YOU, BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN SO LONG SO SORRY IF ITS BAD. OKAY LETS GO PART 14 WOO! 

Rowan-

His arms were compressed around my body tight and bearing. My eyes had already felt drained as there were still tears pooling down from my eyes. "Shhh" I heard the vibration of his voice coming from his chest as he was trying his best to calm me down. My hands were gripped tightly onto his blue shirt. "Why don't we get you away from here yeah?" He said in a soft toned voice. He looked down at me as I looked back up at him making sure he had eye contact with me. I nodded my head slightly. "That'd help." I replied. A small smile crept onto his lips as I felt his presence remove from me while he grasped onto my hand. "Let's go." He whispered as we both trotted off the porch steps hand in hand. 

He opened the passenger side of his truck door for me and I stepped in sliding into the seat. I leaned my head against the glass window looking down at my pale hands. I heard the drivers side of the car open up as he got in himself. "You alright?" He asked with sympathy clear in his voice. I didn't give him a response. I especially hate being asked that question when I am upset. I mean, can you not fucking tell when somebody's sad? Of course they are not 'alright'. He cleared his throat once he realized that I wasn't going to answer. 

He stuck his car keys inside of the key whole and we both felt the truck make that loud rumbling noise that every truck makes. All you could hear was that rumbling noise too. He sighed slightly and I could see him turn towards me at the corner of my eye. But I decided not to even make eye contact with him. "I'll take you to a place that always makes me happy, yeah?" I nodded my head and he gave a small smile sitting back against his seat starring ahead. He was obviously uncomfortable but at the moment I didn't care about that. My eyes scan around as I turn around looking back towards my house. I find Harry standing at the edge of the driveway with a broken cup hanging off the tip of his fingers. 

My breath became heavy as I quickly turn away looking ahead. "You should step on the gas now yeah." Zayn looked over at me with a confused expression. Yeah I know the car wasn't fully going yet but I want to leave you dip shit. "Go." I say bluntly. And luckily he does as I ask. 

The tires of Zayn's truck screech against the pavement of the road which caused us both to flinch. He makes a sharp turn as he speeds out of the neighborhood which gives me somewhat a relief. My breathing pace became normal once again. "Sorry about that." He muttered. "Its alright." I say, still keeping the same blunt tone. 

The car ride was dead silent and all you could head was the car moving. My eyes were watching the trees pass in a blur. I liked when car rides were silent. They always make me tend to get lost in thought. It always happened to me, I even thought of the most unusual things that I thought I would never remember. Like when I was in fifth grade and going through my chubby stage, and how I was so proud of it. See? I'm even doing it right now. 

I turn to my side and lay eyes on an uncomfortable Zayn. "So, where are you taking us?" He seemed relieved once I had finally spoken up, I would be too if I were him. "Already told you, somewhere that makes me happy." He glanced over at me with a small smile. "Well what if that place doens't make me happy?" I said with sarcasm and gave him a slight smirk. "I don't know, I'll get you candy or something."

I laugh and roll my eyes. "You treat me like I'm eight." "You've got the mentality of one." He looked at me through the review mirror as a grin crept up onto his thin lips. I let out a gasp as I starred at him with wide eyes. "Are you calling me childish Malik!" He let out a laugh and shrugged his shoulders. "Kidding, kidding."