Chapter 7

My head hit the cushioning pillow as he tugged pulled away, before I could pout he went straight for the jawline. His kisses were soft and settle, which made me want more. He pulled away gazing into my eyes panting with as little smirk applied on his face. All I could do was just stare back as I would stroke his hair. I bite my lower lip tugging at his loose shirt giving him a sign to take it off. He raise his eyebrow shaking his head.

      "You're a virgin...you know I can't take it away-" I cut him off tugging it a bit more. "Who said we were going to have sex?" I say with a small smirk creeping onto my face. He let out a soft chuckle as he sighed pulling off his shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as I felt his warm breath hovering over me. "Good." I whisper nuzzling my head into his neck, making him not suddenly expect the bite mark I made. I pulled away, eyes closed, pressing my lips on his again, letting him do his job as he slowly pulls off my sweats, rubbing my thighs with his thumbs as forefingers. I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he smirks, I grind my teeth on his bottom lip as he raises his eyebrows during the process. As he began slowly grinding through the fabric of our clothes, as I stroked the back of his spine. "You little tease..." I whimper as I pull him closer to me.

    Harry's phone goes off, as we both flickered our eyes open. "Fuck" He spat as he tried catching his breath reaching for the phone hitting the answer button. "What?" He complains as he sat up on the bed. "Are you okay Harry? You're breathing really heavy..." I hear Meghan on the other line, which caused my blood to boil. "Yeah...I just uh, finished working out." He stuttered through his breath, glancing over to me. "Ooohhh, I like guys who work out." She said seductively as Harry flustered. "Heh, yeah...." He leaned against the wall. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite for dinner tomorrow night?" Her tone had horny in it, you could just tell. "Well...I was going to make some plans with Row-" I shot my head up as I heard him start to say my name. Until I hear her.

   "Please Harry?? I know we just met but, I want to get to know you..even more." She pouted out loud sounding like a insecure little bitch. Harry let out a sigh placing his hand in his pocket. "Well. I guess." He said as Meghan let out a squeal. "And...maybe, we could just hit your place and have some...'fun'"  She said as she hung up the phone, leaving the other line dead. My heart had sank.

    Harry sighed placing the phone on the dresser exhaling his breath. I cross my arms over me as we were still half undressed. "So, what were our plans." I spat as I sent him a glare. "I'm sorry okay?! Can't you just give me a break!" He bit his lower lip turning red. My eyes bulged as my skin tone turned red. " Give you a break?! For God's sakes Harry! Why can't you give me a break for crying outloud! You don't know how HARD it was for me just seeing you sucking that bitches face off the whole time!" I cried out. 

   "For ONE, Meghan is NOT a bitch! And as if it wasn't hard for me seeing you with that fucking Zayn dude, who isn't even good enough for you!" He screamed as his blood was steaming. "You don't know WHO is good for me and WHO isn't!" I defended myself. "WELL YOU CAN NEVER CHOOSE THE RIGHT GUYS, SO I'M PRETTY SURE I DO KNOW, YOU INSECURE BITCH." My mouth gapes open as my eyes get glossy. I look away getting up from the bed sliding on my pants back on grabbing my phone. I walk up to Harry's face as I look straight into his eyes. I tries not looking at his luscious lips, not getting tempting by them no matter how hard it was. "You know all that 'stuff' that had just happened? It meant nothing." I choked up as I said the last word of my sentence, looking at Harry's hurt stricken face. I push him aside opening the door. "You can sleep in the guest room tonight." I spat pushing him out as them tears welled up in his eyes. "Rowan, I'm-" I smacked the door in front of his face before he could say anything else sliding my back on the door weeping as I curled up into a ball. 

Life's a bitch.

A/n note :

OKAY. Um, I've been addicted to Ed Sheeran...soo he's like a drug to me 0-0. Haha, anyways if you guys heard about 'Haylor' I just think it is a rumor spreaded around. I only believe it if one of them says it. And if Harry and Taylor Swift are dating than I won't really mind. Harry is still my mental husband....Okay now I sound like a psychopath.... OKAY Love youuuu mwa! ^3^ <3