Chapter 9

Harry's Pov

   Meghan skipped her way out of the bathroom as she gripped onto her bag with a smile plastered onto her face. She gave me a gesture to come with her as she headed out of the shop. I follow her outside as she smiles placing her hand, gripping onto mine. Uncomfortable striked. We both walked down the London streets like two little love birds in love, which made the sickness go right through me. She lead me to a small nice condo which looked massivley expensive. She placed her bag down as she unlocked the two handeled doors leading me inside. The scent of peppermint stuck through me as there was christmas lights hanging all around. "Sorry about the decorations, I'm just settling in the season early." She squealed as she set down her bag on the tan coffee table that layed in front of her flat screen television. 

"I thought you said you didn't work?" I sat myself down getting comfortable as she set down two tea cups of yorkshire tea.

"I don't. My father pays the rent and bills for me." Her snobby tone had proudness in it as she lifted her head up as she said her sentence.

"Doesn't he have his own house to take care of?" I quickly take a gulp of tea before I could say anything rude.

She gave me a disgusting look as she placed her cup down, making them both make a loud 'clink' together. "Yes. He has his own mansion that he shares with my mum. But of course he still takes care of his small daughter." She snarled.

Anger quickly flowed inside me from her attitude. But I kept myself calm. "Anyways why did you invite me here?" 

She let out a little smirk as she place down her tea slightly unzipping her jacket. She slowly sashayed over to me as she sat next to me. "Well..ever since I felt your lips..." She started as she sat on my laps crisscrossing her legs around me. She was one of those attractive sexy teens. Her blonde curly hair and glimmering blue eyes with her plump lips. She was about perfect. 

"I wanted more." she whispered against my neck as she crashed our lips together. You could tell by her fellings that she was straight out horny. I kissed back as I grinded my teeth on her lower lip as she let out a moan. She smirks leading us towards her room as I shut the door slamming her into the wall sliding my tounge into her mouth. We stagger towards the bed as I quickly unzip my pants letting out pants as I attach our lips together.

Forgetting about Rowan.

 A/N:

If you are reading this on thankgiving. MERRY THANKSGIVING!!!! I say merry thanks giving because I'm too excited for christmas. Haha. <3 Well, I hope you guys will stuff your bellies up with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing etc. :D Well I'm going to get ready for dinner!! I'm STARVING!! LOVE YOOOUUUU!!!! <3 :) (Save me a piece of pumpkin pie <3 xxx)

-Happy Holidays!

IndieSkins <3