Chapter 8

I blinked my eyes open, as I caught myself lying on the carpet floor next to the door. It was past 8:00 and that meant Harry was probably not even up. I sturdy up my groggy body as I let out a grumbling groan, tasting the morning breath on my lips making my face go sour. I get up stumbling to the bathroom pushing the door wide open dragging my hand to the sink yanking the cold water knob. Cupping my hands under the water splashing it onto my crusted face covered with the dry tears. As I finish up I hear the door slowly creek open as I turn off my sink patting myself with a face towel, letting my head peek from behind the door. I see Harry in his boxers with his hair ruffled up going through his bag. His eyes were pink, as if he hadn't gotten even an hour of sleep. Harry turns around with a pair of clothes in his hand as he was about to walk out until he catches me peeking. He starred. Then walked out of the room. My heart sank as if he didn't care about me anymore. He didn't even say a word after last night. I went back to washing myself up, until I fully finished.

       I heard the front door close. My head shot to the side as I sped for the window seeing Harry walking out of the house walking down the block, towards the coffee shop down by. I sigh shutting the blinds as I walk back to my dresser pulling out skinny jeans and a tank-top layering it with a loose t-shirt. I walk into the bathroom flicking on my bronze curling iron, as I start to make deep curly locks. As I finish up I hear my phone ring off. I set the iron down as I grabbed it hitting the answer button on the bright pixeled screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rowan, um...so wanna go grab a bite for breakfast?" I hear Zayn's deep, pounding strong accent boom through the phone.

"I don't mind." I say with happiness in my tone.

[Harry's Pov]

  I push through the doors of the coffee shop. I set myself down at a table resting my chin on the palm of my hand. I grab out my phone scrolling through the newsfeed of my facebook profile. 'Rowan Sanders uploaded a new photo' I tapped my finger on the icon, seeing a small picture pop up of her and I sitting on the swings in the park. A smile crept onto my face as I flipped through more photos. 

"Harry?!" I hear a voice of a young woman exclaim my name. I shot my head to the side finding Meghan in leather boots, zipped up in a winter leather coat carrying a white leather bag on her arm. It made me disgusted by just looking at her. 

I gulped. "Oh, umm...hey Meghan." I say with no excitement in my tone.

     She took a seat across from me as she had a small smirk attached to her face. "What are you doing here this early?!" She tries a seductive tone on me, and it failed. She realized that she didn't succeed her 'turn on'. She smirked as she leaned over the table, looking straight to my face. My eyes slowly wander around reviewing her cleavage. I hear her let out a soft chuckle as she sat herself back down. She was attractive. Very attractive. She took in a breath as she continued the conversation.

        "Well! I was thinking, since we already met each other here. We can go and grab a few bites? I'm trying to get rid of some food at my condo that my mum made for me, for the holidays..." She bit her lip raising her eyebrow as if she was pleading me. I let out a sigh as I nod my head. "Sure." I answered with no emotion, I wasn't in the mood at all really. She let out a small squeal as she jumped up from her seat. "Great! Now, let me go and wash myself up real quick." She set her bag on the table as she sashayed her way to the restroom.

[Rowan's Pov]

    I was lying myself down onto my red velvet sofa, messing with my phone as the tv was on. I heard a car engine grumbling outside as my head popped straight up. I lifted up a small part of the blinds peeking through as I see Zayn hop out of his shimmering blue truck. A bright smile crept onto me as I ran out the door hopping into Zayn's arms, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Missed me?" He let out a soft chuckled as I pulled away smiling like a freak.

"Maybe." I teased as I got down. He just rolled his eyes still letting his smile get wider. "Ready?"

"Oh!" I turned my back around quickly, looking at the house. "Let me finish a few quick tasks, I'll be back." I squealed as I pecked his cheek running back inside, quickly grabbing a piece of paper and pen, writing down a letter for Harry.

'Harry,

I'm out with Zayn. I'll be back later so if you come home early, don't worry about anything.

-Rowan'

   I dropped the pen on the counter slamming the note on the fridge with a magnet, racing out the door. I hop into Zayn's car as he honked the horn several times. I giggle at his attitude as I pull the seat belt across from me, letting it 'click' inside the red button as I relax myself in the seat. I enhanced the scent of the car as it smelt of fresh mint and leather, mixed with his strong 'Axe' cologne. As Zayn and I were chatting, I rest my hand on the cup holder, as he lifts it up holding it tightly with his strong grip as he was watching the road. 

"No princess deserves her hand not to be held by her prince."  He hit the stop light as he cupped my face crashing our lips together.