Chapter 27

"Are you ready to behave now?" The red headed girl looked down at the chubby girl as she sat on her knees obediently. The girl glared at her through tears, groaning in defiance before she nodded in defeat. "Great!" She leaned down tugging the leash making her fall forward "Now if you're a good bitch then maybe I'll take the gag out your mouth. Sound good? Good!" She handed the leash to the gaurds before she walked over to Awiti who had been standing their this whole time silently watching. "How does she look babe? Mr.Valentine didn't mention that she'd be this easy to break! Personally I think the leash looks good on her." The girl laughed then rolled her eyes when she noticed Awiti wasn't reacting. "Oh come on don't tell me you're jealous! You know that out of all the girls I fuck you're my favorite." She leaned in for a kiss but Awiti turned away. "What? I got you out of working today and you can't even give me a kiss!"

"Valarie you know how I feel about this place and your 'work' and what you're doing to this poor girl is wrong." "Hey I'm just following orders, besides you know I have a plan for that other stuff." "What if she doesn't agree" "Oh she will, because I know she won't want her little sister joining us when she's sixteen." Love looked up anger filling her eyes. As she tried to get up the gaurd punched her making her fall back down "Oh now I know that's gonna leave a mark tomorrow!" She turned back to Awiti "Look babe just let me doing my thing and try to put my plan into action." "Is all of this necessary for the plan" she said pointing to the beat up and gagged girl. "Nope it's just for fun!" Valarie said giggling "Stop torturing this poor girl and get down to buisness or I'm leaving." "Alright fine! You're lucky that I like you."

Valarie snapped and one of the gaurds placed a chair behind her. Once she sat down she beckoned Awiti to follow suit and she sat in her lap. "Alright since you belong to Chase I'm not allowed to treat you too harshly however Papa Valentine made it clear that he wanted me to put you to the test. But before we start how about we ring up your little boyfriend so he can see what he's missing out on!" She snapped again and a gaurd handed her a phone. It didn't take long before the dialing sound rang throughout the room. Within a second Chase's voice was heard. "You bitch! Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" " I'm sorry darling I'm just following orders" "You think I give a shit about what my father has to say. If you wanna use your sadistic methods on someone do it on your own fucking girlfriend! Where is she!" The girl laughed "O my bad." She turned the phone and the chubby girl looked up to see the person she was doing this bullshit for "LOVE." "MMM." The girl struggled against the leash as the tears ran down her face. She inched forward trying to get to the phone but it was in vain as the gaurds pulled her back. "Alright chase I gotta go your little girlfriend and I have something very important to discuss."

Chase's pov

The sound of the call ending rang throughout my room. I clenched my jaw before turning and punching a hole in my wall. I felt helpless to the situation. How could she be so fucking stupid! There was no reason to put herself on the line like that and she shouldn't be going through this because she likes me. But I didn't know what was worse. Seeing how scared she was and knowing that I couldn't save her or the fact that that look of fear in her eyes got me rock hard. I pulled my fist out of the wall and reached down into my pants, pulling my dick out of my underwear. I began to stroke it as I focused on the image of her being in such a vulnerable state. The way she struggled to speak due to the gag and how the black collar complimented her brown skin so well. She'd look so pretty with tears running down her cheeks and those plump lips calling out my name. My breath quickened and so did my strokes. I whimpered her name softly as my mind clouded with images of all the things I wanted to do to her. But just as I felt myself nearing my climax there was a knock on my door. 'Fuck'

Love's p.o.v

"Love darling I have a proposal!" I looked up at the girl smiling gleefully as I felt anger coursing through my body. "You can look at me like that all you want but it won't get you anywhere besides my sex dungeon." "Valarie for one second can you please be serious!" "Ok ok here are your options. On your last day here stage a revolt. That day will also be the day my parents come home. All of you and the other slaves will escape, my gaurds will shoot at and miss all of you except a bullet will hit my father killing him. I will then become the heiress and change this shitty government from the inside out. Orrrr you can get tortured for seven days and then I can arrange for your sister to be sent here in a few years and I'll discuss the plan with her. Oh and she will be getting the same treatment that you have been getting but she won't be able to leave after seven days. So choose wisely. "

"Mmmm" "My bad, guys take the gag out of her mouth" The men quickly removed the gag from my mouth and I groaned. "I'll help you but only because you're threatening me with my own little sister you fucking psychopath. Why are you even doing this?" " Oh sorry I probably didn't make this clear. I am in love with Awiti and we want to be together! My father would never allow this so I suggested that we'd run away but she doesn't want to leave her brother behind and blah blah blah so we're here now! If it all goes according to plan we get to be together and a bunch of people get to go back to their families! But then I thought let's not stop there! Let's shut down this whole take people away from their families thing." "How are you going to do that?" "That's where you come in darling. The Valentine family holds a lot of power in this corrupted world and so does mine. Since the heir's dick seems to have an itching for you then you can convince him to help me once he takes over. Also I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want this happening to anyone else. There are people who do even worse stuff than me. So that should give you all the more reason to say yes." "You talk a lot" The girl rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers and before I knew it I got kicked in the stomach making me topple over "MOTHERFUCKER" I heaved. "Any other smart comments?" "I"m gonna fucking stab your eyes out once this is over" As the gaurd moved his leg back preparing for another kick the girl put her hand up. "I like you Love. You and I are gonna have lots of fun together." Once again she snapped her fingers and the gaurds dispersed. I watched as they all went into a one room and they seemed to be setting something up. "But only with your consent of course."