Chapter 23

Love's p.o.v

Flashback

"Sooner or later you're gonna have to accept our relationship." I whispered to him as I grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. The man stared down at me in disgust. "He's worthless and a disappointment to the Valentine name, but I guess filth is attracted to filth." He said as I glared at him. The sounds of Chase struggling to escape the gaurd's grasp filled the silence as we stared at each other intensely."Meet me in the dinning room tonight at 11 and so we can disscus this privately." He yanked his arm away from me and walked out without saying a word.

End

I didn't think he'd show up but when I came downstairs at 11o'clock he was already sitting down at the table, a glass filled with some type of liquor in front of him. Now as I sat across from him, we stared at each other in silence a repulsive look covering his face. "Your situation is not the first of its kind." He said taking a sip from his glass "What do you mean?" "If you really do "love" my son then you must prove it." He said a smirk suddenly adorning his face "How so?" "I'm going to transfer you to another family and there you will also be their slave. This will last for a week and if you make it through then you can come back and be with my son, and maybe then I will accept you as a potential lover for him." I nodded and opened my mouth to agree to his terms but he cut me off "But if you fail then you will become that family's new slave and you will never see Chase again." He said I glared at him and thought about what he said 'Come on girl do this for your man! But what he said sounds really suspicious. Like why is he smirking like that it's creepy. So? You want him to accept you don't you? Yea...' "I accept. When do I leave?" "Tonight." He said snapping his fingers "WHAT!" "As we speak your bags are being packed and our deal will start tomorrow. All I have to do is make a simple phone call and let the Thorns know that there will be a new addition to their family" he said getting up. Suddnely I was grabbed and lifted up out of my seat. "W-What about Jade?" "Oh don't worry we will find another maid to care for her." He said as I was dragged towards the door where my suitcases were already waiting for me.

The gaurd picked up my bags and we walked to the car. Once I was in I looked at Master Valentine who stood in the doorway sipping on his glass as he was on the phone. As we drove off he smiled and waved and I screamed causing a slight shock to the gaurd. "You better relax yourself little lady." He said. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the seat 'Lord please give me the strength.'

2 hours later

After what felt like hours of driving we pulled up to a mansion. It was slightly smaller than the Valentine's mansion and it was surrounded by large concrete walls with a gate in the middle. Not to mention it had a lot of gaurds with guns surrounding it. There was even a watch tower! "I know you're not serious." I said looking at the gaurd "Get out Ms.Knight." he said I groaned and hesitantly stepped out. Two gaurds with huge guns appeared in front of me. One of them ordered the other to get my luggage while he pointed his gun at me and told me to start walking. Immediately I got my ass in gear and started walking towards the mansion. I heard the car drive off as we neared the mansion then I stopped as we reached the doors. He pressed the gun into my back as he got his keys out and unlocked it. He pushed me inside and I almost fell but I caught myself. "It's dark as fuck in here." "Watch your mouth." he said as I felt his gun press into my back once more. "Sorry Sir." He guided me to a steel door and opened it. 'It's pitch black down there!' "Go." "What?!" "I won't repeat myself." He said his voice taking on a darker tone. I internally shuddered and I slowly started walking down the stairs being careful not to trip. Once we were down there he told me to strip and I did as I was told. He gave me some torn up rags and told me to put it on

"Excuse you?" He raised his gun at me and I groaned in frustration. I slipped on the dirty rags and gagged at the way it hugged my body. They could rip if I exhaled too hard. Without another word he turned and went up the stairs caring my uniform away. He closed the door leaving me in the darkness. 'O Chase is definitely getting an ass whoopin once I get out of here!' I held my hands out in front of me and started walking all over the dark place until I was met with a wall. I quickly pressed my back against it and slid down the wall, huddling my knees together. 'It's alright Love, it's just 7 days. You can do this!' As I was left to my thoughts of determination I didn't pay much attention to the sound of chains rattling across the room. With my mind being content with what was going to be thrown at me the next day I slowly drifted off to sleep.