Chapter 5

I sighed as I faced the two men. One of the men got my suitcase while the other man grabbed my arm so he could drag me away. I yanked my arm away from him and hugged Ken as she started cry. Leo was trying his best to comfort her but it was no use, I quickly gave her a kiss as the tears streamed down my face. I kissed everyone else and hugged them, but when it came to Mikey I clung on to him. He had always been my rock and now I was going to have to leave him. The man grabbed me again and tried to pull me away from him but I hung om. It came to a point were he was pulling me by my feet as my hands held tightly onto Mikey's arms and tears streamed down his face. Mikey along with everyone pulled trying to get me out of the man's grasp. Kendall and Leo were kicking and punching the man, Kendall even ended up biting the man's leg making him let go. I crawled into Mikey's arms as we cried but I was grabbed again and this time Mikey couldn't hang on.

I kicked and screamed as the man pushed me into the car. He got in along with his partner, closing and locking the door. "I LOVE YOU" I screamed as the windows started to roll up. They all shouted I love you too, and that was the last thing I heard after the window closed. I sat in my seat quietly crying, my hair covering my face so the men couldn't see me. Even though I tried to act like I was ok what gave me away was the sobs that came once in awhile.
.
.
.
.
It had now been an hour since we left and we were still driving to my master's house.  It was still day light outside so I assumed we would reach there before night time.  I was honestly scared to meet my  master, there were always stories that I heard about masters who made you wear rags and beat you if you didn't do what they said. Curiosity got the best of me and I tapped one of the men on the shoulder "Excuse,but I was wondering what my master would be like." "Sorry Ms.Knight but we can't tell you that." he said "Why not?" "We just can't now sit back and relax." he said "Well can you at least tell me  how long it will be till we get there?" "About another thirty minutes." he said I groaned and flopped back into my seat.

??? p.o.v

"Hey why is everyone acting so weird and frantic today?" a maid asked me I turned to her and sighed "Today's the day the new maid is arriving." She probably thinks that she's going to be an actual slave but Mr and Mrs. Valentine are not like that lucky for her, they're actually nice people but they're never in the mansion they're always out on business trips. Leaving us to serve their kids Chase and Jade. Now Chase keeps to himself and he always acts cold to people who try to get near him  unless it's his mother, he loves her. He's also a sadistic shit always catching the other maids off gaurd and making them do sexual favors but no one can say no or we'll be punished. But the worse was baby Jade, she cried all the time and she wouldn't stop unless she was with her parents which was hard since they were barley here and because of that we would have to take turns taking care of her but I heard that the new girl was gonna have to take care of her from now on. I have a bit of empathy for the girl, since the same thing happened to me last year. I was with my partner in crime, my bestfriend, my other half  when they bursted into my house and took me away. I wonder how she's doing till this day, did she forget about me?