Valentine's day special!

Chase's p.o.v

I walked into our bedroom to see Love standing over a crib in her pajamas with her bonnet on her head. She looked satisfied as she turned around but jumped a little when she saw me. "Happy birthday babe." I said walking over to her and handing her a bouquet of flowers. She blushed as she took them "Baby you shouldn't have." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek "Are you ready for our date?" "DATE!" she yelled making me wince"You didn't say anything about a date! Do you see what I'm wearing right now I am far from ready-" "Woah calm down. What you're wearing right now is perfect." She looked at me confused as I grabbed her hand and started leading her to her surprise. As we traveled in silence she suddenly stopped. "Wait it's really quiet. Too quiet......where's Golden and Nonami?" "They're with Elizabeth." "Why." She said glaring at me "She told me how Max is really into kids so I thought she could have them for tonight and show him how 'motherly' she is while we get to  have the whole place to ourselves." She smirked and rolled her eyes as we started walking again."This better be good." "I think you'll love it."

After awhile we stopped infront of a door and Loved looked at me suspiciously. "What are you planning Mr.Valentine." "Oh nothing Mrs.Valentine." I opened the door revealing my present "Just the best Valentine slash birthday gift ever." She gasped and stepped inside. On a huge bed covered in roses laid a huge teddy bear that held a pizza box and a tub of ice cream. She turned around with tears welling in her eyes. "It's perfect." I stepped in and closed the door before wrapping  my arms around her waist, softly placing my lips on hers. The kiss we shared soon turned hot and heavy but as I tried to pull her closer she stopped me and started to laugh. "Chase be careful we don't want to squish the baby."  She said in between chuckles as she held her 7 month old baby bump "Yea I almost forgot about him." After our little laugh we laid on the bed and started eating some pizza "Aww you got two bros pizza, you remembered." "How could I forget? That's where I found you on our wedding day, stuffing your face like your life was over." She groaned "Please don't remind me." I smiled and grabbed her chin  making her look up at me "Even with tomato  sauce smeared all over your cheeks you still looked so breathtakingly beautiful." I whispered "Just like you do now."

She whimpered as I licked my lips "You're lucky that you're pregnant right now." She looked down shyly making me chuckle "Oh by the way since it's your birthday..." I handed her the remote "We can watch  whatever you want." She smirked and quickly grabbed the remote before I could  change my mind I groaned "The office?" "The office." She said smiling brightly and pressing play on season one. I  handed her a spoon  and opened up the tub of ice cream,  both of us quickly digging in as we cuddled.

'Best Valentine's day ever!'