Chapter 1

Love's p.o.v

I sat on the couch and my sister sat on the floor to watch powerpuff girls as I began to do her hair. She laughed as she saw Buttercup beat up man boy again "C'mon Ken you gotta stop moving around so much" Kendall was the youngest out of all of us.

I had three older brothers and two younger ones,  Mikey, Ryan, Nick, Jason, and Jacob." L look at Buttercup go!" Ken said I smiled as I saw her eyes fill with excitement. I loved Ken to death. She was the sunshine in our lives after what happened to mom. She had died giving birth to Kendall and our dad took it very hard. We did everything to try and get dad to just hold her but he was just too heartbroken. He was so mad at her for killing the love of his life he left her at the hospital. It was Ryan who took her home and I took care of her with the help of my brothers.

" L I'm hungry, can I have ice cream for lunch?" she said while giving me her puppy dog eyes and pouting her lip "Oh don't give me that look, I invented that look."  "Yea she did and it gets me every time." said Mikey as he came downstairs. I rolled my eyes at him and finished putting my sisters hair into two puffs "Ok I'm done I'll go get started on lunch" She quickly got up and ran to the mirror admiring herself "Thanks L can I go play with Leo?" she asked Leo was her bestfriend and she loved him. They would always hang out when they had the chance and I thought it was adorable "Go ahead baby but be home before the street lights come on."  "Yay bye L" she yelled as she practically ran out the door

I got up and stretched then went to the kitchen where Mikey was. I went to the fridge and grabbed the peanut butter, jelly and bread so I could make Kendall her lunch. I set everything on the counter and began making her sandwich as Mikey stood beside me. "Be home before the street lights come on, you sound just like mom." Mikey mocked "Well if I don't then who will?"  "Whatever, I'll be upstairs taking a nap I got work later" he said "Alright" After I finished making the sandwhich I went outside and gave it to Ken. She said a quick thanks and I headed back to the house  but before I went inside I caught a quick glimps of Ken giviving half of her sandwich to Leo and him giving her a kiss on the cheek as a thanks. I couldn't help but smile. Once I was back inside I sat back down on the couch and sighed, taking care of a five year old at the age of 16 can wear you out. Mikey, Ryan, Nick and dad had jobs and they were the reason we had a house , and clothes. Jacob and Jason were only twelve so all they had to do was go to school with me. We all went to the same school except for Ryan and Nick because they already graduated college. I had a lot to deal with at such a young age but I should be happy with the way my life was and I am but there was one problem. Since I'm sixteen, at any moment I'm going to be taken away to become a servant to another family.