Chapter 184: Eunoia (EP. 01)

Start from the beginning

"Careful, snowflake. I'm more formidable than you think," He winked.

"Hmm, you are?" Elsa chuckled calmly, eyes closed, "I'm surprised."

"Shocked?" His face inched closer, "Y-yes, yes I am," Elsa is breathing heavily now, causing her chest to undulate, her fair share of confidence suddenly shrinking to that of a meek mouse's.

He loves it when she becomes breathless because of particular instances.

"Happy birthday once again, minn elska," Aiden kissed her lips briefly, and Elsa sighed softly and happily as she surrendered into his arms, "Besides, I've always been yours. And stop calling it the so called holiday ball. Anna and I decided to hold the event for far more fetching reasons," A thumb traced her bottom lip, "Gorgeous, captivating, enchanting reasons."

"If you're here just to make me look like a doomed tomato then I don't want to hear any of it," Elsa mocked a grumble and a scowl, dainty hands on her hips as she makes a teasing bee line for the door.

His heart skipped a beat and Aiden genuinely panicked, a desperate hand raising high, "Erm-please wait, my queen-"

"Oh, I'm kidding, you handsome fool," Elsa laughed, the coldness of her small, heart shaped locket adhering to the pale skin of her chest as she walked, "What's gotten into you today? So nervous and stiff," Her hands clambered up to his tense shoulders and he smiled as she massaged, "Relax."

"I'm not nervous," He tittered.

"Bad liar," Elsa tutted, fixing his distorted cravat, "You have something up to your sleeve and you didn't tell your poor wife again."

"If I did plan to tell you, then it wouldn't be called a surprise, birthday girl," Aiden reassuringly laced his fingers with the platinum blonde's, "You'll find out sooner or later."

"You're so mean," Elsa pouted.

"Be patient," Aiden childishly stuck out his tongue, "I'm sure you'll love it."

"I told you, you didn't have to get me anything," Elsa chuckled, "I'm already guessing your gift costs your soul."

"Now that's just plain exaggeration," Aiden defended, "I'm not that kind of person. Simplicity's my middle name."

"Not Wilhelm?" Elsa joked.

"Oh hush."

"Mmh, really?" Elsa cheekily bantered, "What about my sapphire engagement ring?"

"That's an exception. I only wanted the best for my wife," Aiden huffed with a grin, smothering the ice queen's face with fluttery kisses which made her giggle, "Come on, you know I love you too much not to spoil you, pretty eyes."

"Good afternoon, newlyweds," A skittish new voice chimes in, "Chamomile's brewed fresh in the gazebo in the garden with complimentary krumcakes, care to join us?"

"Of course, sorry," Elsa sheepishly apologized, smoothing out the skirt of her dress and well aware of the mid thigh slit that exposed a milky leg every step.

"See?" Anna proudly concluded, "Your cravings are kicking in already."

"I can't with you," Elsa shook her head dismissively, linking an arm around her husband's with heated cheeks, "I'm sure you'll stop nagging for a third godchild once Lou comes out."

"Lou?" Aiden curiously asks, "Don't tell me you're like snowflake here. Feeling what the gender is too early. Elsa's just plain wrong that she didn't expect to have our twins."

"Us mothers can feel these things, lover," Elsa chuckled, her and the ginger sharing a high five, "And if we're lucky, sis, we'll be having another redhead around."

"Kristoff prays she wouldn't have his nose," Anna tapped her chin, "What's wrong with his nose?"

"I haven't had the slightest idea," Aiden smiled, "Let's not keep the others waiting. It won't be long before it gets dark and Elsa's birthday ball will be held."

"You'd be surprised," Anna snickers, "Mama Helena's got a plus one and we all know who that certain someone is."

Stars appeared in Aiden's eyes. "Mister Noah's attending?"

"Sounds like it," Anna ecstatically nods, "He's with the others in the gazebo, already fitted in a tailcoat. The old man's dressed to impress, I gotta say. And oh, Els. You never cease to amaze me-and Aiden. With that dress I'll be having my third godchild in no time."

"Be thankful I'm resisting the urge to hunt you down, dearest sister," Elsa mocked an 'alarming' warning, sharpening her gaze, "If this dress wasn't so tight I will have no hesitation to play a nice round of Chase Miss Pigtails."

"Oh ho, I may be pregnant, Frosty," Anna challenged with a laugh, "But I'm no amateur in running games."

"Agreed," The King and Queen of Arendelle simultaneously acknowledged.

To be continued
on the next chapter...