Chapter 2 - Astronomy class

Start from the beginning

"You said you would never do this again," Lily yelled, making the Hufflepuff kids turn around and contemplate what was transpiring.

"Oi get back to what you're were doing" Sirius barked, ordering the Hufflepuff's to mind their own business.

"Thanks, Sirius. Anyway back to what I was saying... James why, why do you do this to poor Severus."

"Good god Lily calm down," James smirked. With one swing Lily has slapped James right across his inestimable face.

"That's what you deserve!" With lily's arms crossed, she stormed off to go sit back down with me.

"Wow, you go girl!" I said stunned and impressed at the same time. She grabbed my wrists, with us running to the Gryffindor common room. Us laughing about the miraculous slap lily just swung, we quickly went upstairs to our beds.

"Wow, that, that was AMAZING! I've waited for way too long to do that Y/N." Lily looked down at her bare palms, realizing what she just did.

"Oh, i bet you did". We laughed for hours, talking about our first day at Hogwarts. I couldn't stop thinking of those mysterious scars, I demanded to know, perhaps he is just clumsy. But I'm not just intrigued by Remus, its Sirius, oh the way he is so sneaky, so mischievous.

"What are you thinking about Y/N, you seem to be enjoying it a little too much." she laughed looking me up and down. i Almost tumble off of my bed in shook

"Oh, ah nothing, what are you talking about?" I fall over my words, picking my self up, heading to the bathroom, going to get ready for bed.

"You were smiling and blushing, Y/N, seriously, what are you thinking about, it can't be 'nothing' just tell me, come on, who do you think I'll tell?" She looks over at me, her also setting her toothbrush and hairbrush on the bathroom's sink counter, to prepare for a long nights rest.

"Well, I just, ah, nevermind, it's irrelevant anyway." I snickered, putting my self into the covers of my bed, snuggling up trying to get warm, as the September nights only grew colder each day.

"Y/N, come on, you can trust me, just say."

"It's just, I'm a tad intrigued by Sirius and Remus, the way I rested, my hands-on Sirius' chest just-" i got a bit carried away that point, Lily started laughing.

"Jesus Y/N you can stop mouth watering now!" I threw my brush at Lily jokingly. After our last giggles, our laughs faded, and eventually, we dozed off, ready for the next day.

I woke up refreshed, lily still passed out, I threw the same hairbrush at her shoulder, with my fantastic aim, i obviously got the target.

"Hey what was that for, the class doesn't start till an hour!" I ripped the blanket off of her.

"Rise and shine princess, we are having an early morning breakfast I've decided."

"YOU decided, not me, I'm nodding off, see you in potions" she pulled the blanket back over her exposed body.

"No, no, no i don't think so Evan's, get your ass outta bed, we are going to the great hall."

"You will be the end of me Y/N, i swear to god." She flopped out of her bed and got ready.

"Hurry up! Could you take any longer?!" I gestured towards the door.

"What's the rush? Eager to see Sirius and Remus are we?" she mocked "a bit too eager " Lily mumbled to herself. I rolled my eyes, almost pulling Lily out of the door.

*At the great hall*

"See look Y/N we are the first ones here," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"Not anymore" I grumbled, looking to the Grand doors of the grand halls, holding the infamous Sirius, Remus and James.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here, mind if I take a seat ladies?" Sirius exclaimed, mockingly wrapping his arm around Lily's Shoulders.

"Sirius get off," Lily laughed shoving him off. He laughed as well, Sirius and his friends then sat down around us.

"Um Lily, I'm sorry about yesterday."

"It's fine I guess, whatever" she bluntly spat. I looked at Remus, with those milliseconds he looked at me, I shied away eating my breakfast, him putting himself back into his book.

"What was that Y/N" Sirius mocked, mimicking kissing sounds.

"Shut up Sirius!" I shouted throwing a piece of bread at him. Remus looked over at Sirius and laughed, then looking back over at me and smiled.

"What do you have Remus" i glared, at his books trying to figure it out myself.

"History of magic" he smiled and went back to reading.

"Y/N we can't be late to our first potions class, hurry up I heard we are making Amortentia," Lily smirked shoving me, looking at Remus.

"Fuck off lily, but what even are those that we are making?"

"A love potion Y/N," I heavily breathed, picking up my stuff, motioning towards to door trying to shuffle away.

"See you guys at dinner," we waved, and hurried to Potions, with Professor Slughorn.