Chapter 16 - A Marauders Christmas

{Warning I do a very sudden time jump :) }

It seemed familiar, being in one's arms when waking up. Their scent wafting around the room. Being devoured in their presence. It took me back to that time with Remus at Hogwarts, the night after the 'Slugclub' party. This was somewhat of a rarity, the moment. It seemed although I hadn't removed myself from the position I remember sleeping in, right in the crook of his arms.

Remus wasn't lying, that night's sleep was better than the last, but it was only because he was there. The bed was luscious and spacious. Although the room was most definitely eerie and haunted, it only added to the experience. I never wanted to rid myself from it.

Turning over to face Lupin, he was far from fast asleep, he was wide awake. It gave me a minor jumpscare.

"Fucking hell Remus, how long have you been awake," I moan, regaining myself, sitting up upon the bed. He smiled at me, playing with my loose long strands of hair laying on my back.

"Not too long actually, but I couldn't bear the thought of moving and waking you up, you're so charmingly peaceful when sleeping," He states, continuing to touch my hair. I giggle at his touch, he continues. Lily as on queue barges into my room, I could tell she was so excited to do it, due to the fact I wasn't in my bed last night in the same room, her suspicions would be rising, but where else would she guess I could be.

"LOOK WHO IT IS, CRIMINAL NUMBER ONE AND CRIMINAL NUMBER TWO." Remus and I both jumped at her shouting. Lupin pulled the blanket further up his chest, embarrassed of the exposure. "You broke the one rule, one rule. And it's only the seconds god damn night here. You couldn't help yourselves but fuck the second night. Jesus Christ, how pathetic." Lily sighed in her hands, shutting her eyes.

"Lily, we didn't sleep together," Remus continued. Lily laughed.

"Are you sure about it, because what it looks like says otherwise." Lily shut the door behind her, walking closer to the bed. "And if I pull off the sheets covering you, you won't be naked?" She said evilly, a smirk was spread across her face. I suddenly grab the sheet.

"Lily what the hell, are you a psychopath or something, why would you do that," I said, probably in a scared tone, I tried to laugh through the fear.

"Just trying to prove a point... you know," She smiled, letting go of the sheets.

"There was no way you were going to do that anyway," Remus snickered. And with one final grin, she fully ripped the whole blanket and sheet off. Remus groaned, looking down to see him shirtless, but with pants, of course, we were both fully clothed, we were only reading Shakespeare last night.

"Are you happy Evans," I grumble, now getting out of the bed. Lily ruined a lovely wakeup.

"Still. You need to Follow James' rules," Lily continued, trying to prove herself correct in this situation. She was of course, but I wasn't going to admit that. We really shouldn't be 'breaking' any of Potter's 'rules', but here we are. "Breakfast is ready by the way, so maybe come down before the rest see you two."

Lily walked out of the room. "We can't get one break around here," Groaning, I pace around the room, and do the ritual in which I walk over to the large arches that allow a view outside, and ponder my thoughts, looking at the flora in front of me outside.

"How about I walk you to your room." Remus is walking over to me, I can see it in the reflection of the window. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me into his bare chest. My head falls back on his chest, light kisses are placed among my neck.

"Sure, if you really want to," I say responding to his question. Removing myself from his grasp, he watches as I make my way to the door, turning the nob. "Are you coming," I look him up and down, he kind of smiles, also looking me up and down.