Chapter Eleven

Magsimula sa umpisa

I turned around quickly to see Alex and his group of friends laughing. At this point feeling the pain on the back of my head and my forehead I was like a raging bull now. I was gonna mess this boy up.

As I was heading towards him, Damon wrapped his hands around me pulling me back.

"Mystique he's not worth your time, let's just go to the nurse. Please, I don't want you to get in trouble. Just walk away"

This was the HARDEST thing I've ever done. I shrugged out of Damon hands and stomped to the nurse.

So now currently Damon and I are leaving the nurse's office heading to the cafeteria. She only iced my head back and forehead and gave me a pain killer.

That boy better stay out my way cause I swear next time not even Damon gonna be able to stop me.

We reached and ordered then took our seat. Half way through eating I wanted to use the bathroom, so I told Damon to watch my food till I came back. Judging by the way he's looking at it I'm sure half will be gone by time I return.

Reaching the bathroom I quickly pee then washed my hands. Walking out of the bathroom I started heading towards the cafeteria. As I was about to turn a corner I was quickly shoved faced first in a locker. Might as well call me mashed potatoes due to how much time I'm being battered today.

"Boo"the person said in my ear. Having enough of his shit for today, I pushed my ass on his crotch which got him distracted then spin out of his hold and shoved him face first in the locker while pressing him on it with my hands on either side of him.

I headed him gasped, I guesses he never expected this turn of events.

"What the f**k is wrong with you?. One minute you're begging me to dominate you and the next you're being an even bigger ass than you normally are." I said angrily

"I can do whatever the f**k I want" he said trying to break out of my hold but I only pushed down on him more so he couldn't move now. To any passerby this position might seem really sexual or wrong but I'm not really thinking about anything other than how angry I am now.

"If I were you I would watch what the f**k I say to me right now because I'm really not in the mood for any crap that you may say" I whispered angrily in his ear.

"Am I being a bad boy?, am I making you mad mistress ?" He said while arching his back with the little space he had and pushing up his ass on me while moving up and down.

Good god! Why me?

"Stop!, stop this shit right now" I said angrily while using one of my hands to hold onto his waist to stop his actions.

"Stop?, but I don't want to stop. I think you're gonna have to punish me mistress. Come on, make my ass all red and hot just for you" he said turning his head towards me and giving me that stupid smirk and also biting his lip.

I took my hand that was on his waist and slap his ass hard then grabbed it causing him to moan. "You want me to spank? Huh baby? You want me to spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for days?, is that what you want?"

"Hmmmm yes, yes mistress that's what I want. Please please, I promise you won't be disappointed, I promise I'll be your good little pain slut taking all the hard hits without a complaint, just please!" He begged.

Where's the f**king holy water when you need it?!.

"Is that so?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well then I guess it's too bad you were being a totally piece of shit today then" I said sending a final hard slap to his ass then walking off heading to the cafeteria.

I smirked hearing him curse from behind me. I totally got him.

Well hello there, its been a while I know. This chapter is not as long as I'd want it but it's whatever. Anyways

How are you?, you ok, not ok, between?

So in case you didn't notice this chapter outline phase one of Alex's plan.... Can you guess what this method was?

What do you think happened to the HIM mystique mentioned earlier on in the chapter? Who do you think he was?

Soooo I want to thank

@Junaid_8.........thanks for liking ALL my chapters :-)
@HENRIETTAGAMBERAUG06.....thanks for the follow, appreciate it :-)
@issimisi.......thanks for the likes :-)
@m00ncheese.......thanks for the like :-)
@bellam615.....thanks for adding my book to your reading list :-)
@ynwmellyfans......thanks for the comments , I enjoyed reading them :-)
@WallisMaylen.....thanks for adding my book to your reading list :-)
@SrijeetaSaha3.....thanks for liking ALL my chapters :-)
@DayneilBullock......thanks for adding my book to your reading list :-)
@HaulsFromGravy.....thanks for the likes :-)
Cutiegirlypie1......for following me and adding my book to your reading list :-)
Isaiah_Why.........thanks for the follow, appreciate it :-)
Levi_flook.......thanks for the like , follow and adding my book to your booklist :-)
@Lalabe_cracra03.....thanks for adding my book to your reading list :-) 

Ok I think that's it, soooo please continue with the support I REALLY appreciate what y'all doing, when you like or comment it motivates me because I know that there's someone out there that like my writing.....the support I'm getting so far just wanna make me cry tears of joy😫......but anyways

Please

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

Until next time my babies

Byeeeeee :-)