Bonus [18+]

Min Yoongi had always been shy. Shy; maybe just plain scared to interact with people in fear that something may go wrong. It didn't matter if it was someone he knew for years. It didn't matter if it was family. Or friends.

  Or Kim Taehyung.

  He still remembers the first time Taehyung even told him he was in love with him. He still remembers when he first laid eyes on the rude man who shoved him on the airplane. He remembers thinking how rude, yet how beautiful the man was. The old woman who was sat down next to Yoongi just tsked and started telling Yoongi life stories after she witnessed the rude man.

  Yoongi also remembers seeing the rude man at the gate of the lodge trail. And how Taehyung had gradually became more of less than an asshole. It was all a roller coaster, but not all friendships are rainbows and sunshines.

  But this was no longer that.

  No longer just a friendship.

  Nope. They had been going strong for three months now. Yoongi still crashes Taehyung's place all the time. The only difference is the confidence he has when cuddling. When wanting cuddles. When kissing Taehyung all over his face so that he would wake up and go to work, because he had always forgotten to set an alarm every time Yoongi stayed over.

  Maybe Tae did it on purpose because he knew that Yoongi's alarm was just kisses.

  "Baby, please wake up." Yoongi was sitting on top of Taehyung, his own eyes sleepy. The blankets were wrapped around him and Taehyung was groaning, wanting the warmth back. Yoongi frowned at the morning sun as Taehyung pouted.

  "Yoonie. I thought I told you that today was my off day." Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed before Yoongi lifted the blanket to hide the sun from his boyfriend's eyes. "Go back to sleep." Taehyung's large palm pressed against Yoongi's back.

  Yoongi let himself be pulled into a peck on the lips. "Mkay.. I didn't know."

  But, the next time they found their eyes open, it was because of Jimin. And it was past lunchtime already. Jimin told them that he was going to Jin and Jungkook's place, which Yoongi had forgotten existed now, since they moved in together. Shocker. (Not).

  This time, Yoongi forced himself out of bed. Taehyung clearly wanted to stay longer. Yoongi had noticed that he had been a little drained the past few days. That's why he had requested off of work today, he guessed.

  "I'll go make some food." Yoongi kissed Taehyung's cheek sloppily, causing the younger to smile like a fool even though he still was sleepy. "I already know how you like your coffee. None at all." Yoongi giggled. "I'll bring you cola. So go freshen up."

  He himself actually had a toothbrush at Taehyung's apartment. Not because of Taehyung. Because of Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin had actually gotten a lot closer. He would find himself sometimes staying in Jimin's room, watching Netflix or gushing about their favorite band. Jimin bought Yoongi a toothbrush because he noticed how many times the older would fall asleep there.

  And so Yoongi went to Jimin's bathroom to freshen up himself. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and to hell with his messy hair. He left it to be. Afterwards, he made the best meal he could for his boyfriend. He knew Taehyung loved food.

  "Look!" Yoongi placed Taehyung's food down on the dinner table and held up something to Taehyung's face as he walked into the room. Taehyung blinked in confusion. "Jimin bought ice cream sandwiches!" Yoongi smiled enthusiastically. Taehyung smiled as he stole a bite of it. Yoongi pouted at him.

  "You're literally my everything." The younger mumbled through chews of his chocolate and ice cream. Yoongi's entire body melted.

  "H-Here's your food." Yoongi said quietly, the shyness coming back again.