Eleven

Yoongi wanted breakfast. He felt like he was starving because he had barely eaten his hamburger from last night and he slept throughout the whole day, so he was pretty hungry. While he was outside with Taehyung, he dragged him to the freezer— which he realized that he goes to a lot. It was placed next to the grill on the back patio, which the two men were happy about because the freezer was still cold and kept their food frozen.

Taehyung watched Yoongi as he stepped up quickly to the freezer and opened it.

There wasn't a lot inside, but there was more than enough to keep them fed for a while. They hadn't really thought about how long the power would be out for, even though it had already been three days almost. It actually didn't worry them too much. They liked the loneliness.

Yoongi stepped on his toes as he eyed a frozen pack of bacon. It was at the very bottom, so he leaned over into the freezer and reached his arm out to try and reach for it. Taehyung watched as Yoongi's feet almost started dangling from the freezer. He smiled at the shorter as he finally jumped back down.

"There's some oats in the lodge." Yoongi holds up the bacon and smiles. "Let's go."

The two go back into the house and made their way to the kitchen. Yoongi put his precious handy lantern on the counter and started to cut the bacon as Taehyung boiled water and searched for the oats.

The perfect team.

Except for when Yoongi asked Taehyung to look for the oil. He did. He did look for it. And when he found it, he opened it. And when he opened it he dropped it, which made oil fall all over the floor. Yoongi hadn't noticed and Taehyung was too busy getting napkins to clean it up to notice Yoongi walking straight towards the oil, not paying attention.

Next thing Taehyung knows, Yoongi is falling backwards. Yoongi felt the slippery floor below him as he slipped in the oil, feeling his feet slide and his legs log out like they were in some sort of game that they didn't want to play anymore. He fell onto the floor with a scream and thanked everything that he no longer had his scissors in his hands. The fall hurt, but not too bad. He looked around to see oil and scrunched his nose as he heard a laugh.

Yoongi was embarrassed, but the smile on Taehyung's face made him smile as well. He looked up at the younger, who was leaning over the counter and trying not to laugh, but it failed as Yoongi started to laugh as well.

Yoongi sadly smiled at him as he lifted himself up off the ground. "Stop it." He pouted as he reached for his butt to wipe off the dirty floor, but his hand got covered in oil instead.

Taehyung laughed even more as Yoongi looked behind him to see oil on his clothes. Yoongi poked his lips out and pouted. The younger finally got himself together and waved his arms in front of him frantically.

"No," He pursed his lips together, trying to hide his smile. "I'm not laughing at you."

The older squinted at him and scrunched his nose as Taehyung started to walk towards him, paper towels in his hands already. He gives the paper towels to Yoongi, who instantly starts to wipe off his ass and hip from the oil. Taehyung wasn't laughing anymore as Yoongi moved the towel against the curves of his body. Shit got a lot more serious as he watched Yoongi touching his own ass repeatedly.

"U-Um.. Don't worry." Taehyung clears his throat and forces his eyes to look at something, anything else. "Remember when we made a promise? I won't tell anyone or judge you." He nodded to himself as he went to get more paper towels to clean up the mess he made.

Yoongi was too busy rubbing at his back pocket. "I'm going to go change." He said. "And if you really wont judge me.." He peaked up at Taehyung, who wasn't looking back at him.