Surfacing (Part 1)

The Doom Slayer casually walks through the empty streets of this Hell, not really minding the silence. He never talked since ever he went to the divinity machine. The Sentinels praised him for he was a great leader.

That was years ago. He had been alone for years. Not counting the time he visited Sentinel Prime just to kill the last priest.

He wonders what he is gonna do after all of this, though.

However, he is not aware that there are two certain goat demons taking pictures of him.

* * * * *

Razzle and Dazzle were taking pictures of the Newcomer with their own phone that was given by Charlie (they made sure they turn the 'Flash' option off) and, boy, was he really intimidating up and close.

Razzle, who had a lighter fur color than Dazzle, was looking at the pictures of the Newcomer.

"Boy, am I excited to give this to Charlie." Razzle said.

"Why's that?" Dazzle said.

"I don't know. I'm just excited."

"Alright, let's go. We don't want Charlie to wait."

They went down to the bottom of the building and went to their mini-car. They made sure that the Newcomer won't follow them.

30 minutes later...

"Alright, we're here." Razzle said to Dazzle. They were glad that they weren't followed by the Newcomer or any creepy demon in that matter.

They went out of their tiny car and went inside the hotel.

* * * * *

Charlie was pleased with the pictures. The Newcomer was REALLY intimidating. She never thought a person would single handedly kill an Overlord's army. She wonders what she would do now.

Until, she thought of the most craziest thing she could do.

Meet the Newcomer himself.

She stand up and went to the lobby.

"Charlie, where are you going?" Dazzle said, concerned.

"I'm going to meet the Newcomer. No matter how hard it is.

* * * * *

"Charlie, you cannot be serious."

"I know, Vaggie." Charlie said to Vaggie. "It may be crazy but I think this is our only chance!"

"Charlie, this is THE Newcomer were talking about." Vaggie said. "He is ruthless and he is heartless when it comes to murdering others! And they don't seem to return after they get murdered."

"I know, its just that this will be my chance that this will be the end of the slaughter of my citizens."

Although its impossible to stop him by just talking to him and settle it down, her heart keeps breaking every time her citizens keeps getting killed on live TV.

And the thought about her convincing the ruthless Newcomer is just too crazy and too good to be true.

"Hon, look. I love you." Vaggie said to Charlie. "I'm always afraid to lose you, especially in a time like this. He toppled over an overlord in minutes and he beaten Alastor in minutes. I'm afraid I'll lose you."