Love (Skit)

The Werewolves waited for Xander.

They heard moans and screams of lust of the Succubus. Damn, was she a Screamer?

After a few hours of silence coming from the bedroom, Xander finally got in the pub.

"So, Xander, lad," Stanier said. "How was the fucking?"

"It. Was. Amazing." Xander said, obviously exhausted from all of that. "Didn't know I could get a girl from being a weirdo."

"Hey!" Dopley said. "Atleast, you got laid, right?"

"Yeah," Xander said.

Filthy Frank appeared in the pub.

"Heya, kid." Frank said to Xander. "How's her pussy?"

"It was great." Xander said. "Damn, is this how not being a Virgin anymore feels like?"

"Yep," Frank said. "Where is she?"

"She said she will follow," Xander said. "She might be here anytime soon."

As if on time, she came out to downstairs.

"Hi babe!~"

"H-hi!"

"How's everything?"

"Its going great."

As the talking went on, Everyone on the pub looked at the couple with hope.

Wanna know why?

Basically, actual & wholesome love is REALLY rare in Hell. Everybody here is a misogynist and a bunch of hoes.

So, there might be true love. Even in Hell.

-
Meanwhile, in the Intimidation Display...
-

Sally Shimmers had the autograph from the Slayer.

THE Doom Slayer.

Oh no, don't tell me that she is catching feelings for the Demon Killer?

Yes, yes she is.

"Golly gee, he sure is hot..."

Boy, not to mention, this imp is REALLY perverted.

Gee, Innocent looking gals are actually always the ones who are perverted, am I rite, boys?

Anyways, she is just looking at the Slayer in a safe distance, just for safety.

The Slayer was currently looking for good shows but cannot find one.

Once, he finally finds a good show, he stopped clicking the remote and watched it like a normal person does.

She is looking at him like a dog looks at a meat at a distance.

She sure is hungry.

-

I don't what the hell did I just wrote.

Anyways, NEXT TIME ON RIP AND TEAR: UNTIL IT IS DONE!

-

"RISE OUR LORD OV SIN! HALLOWED BE THY NAME OV SATAN! APPEAR! MOVE! RISE!"

-

"Shit!" Charlie cursed under her breath.

This mess totally went out of control! Now the Lord Ov Chaos is going to kill everyone.

-

The Werewolves of Armenia, Xander, Mary, and the Filthy Frank Crew looked at the skies.

Holy hell, this thing was more unholier than it was.

-

The intimidation Display Crew looked at the massive hulking kaiju with horror.

The Slayer is gonna have a hard time in fighting this thing.

-

RIP AND TEAR:
UNTIL IT IS DONE

UPCOMING CHAPTER TITLES (and some skits, too):

O Father! O Satan! O Sun!

Lord Ov Chaos

Unholy Flames (Skit)

Master Of Puppets: Pt. 1

Master Of Puppets: Pt. 2

Master Of Puppets: FINAL CHAPTER

Epilogue