12

3rd POV.

It's been a few days since the three became official. They're still at the beach, just relaxing for a bit before returning to work and school.

Ming and Kit were cuddling on the beach while Yo stayed at the house and baked some cookies and a cake. He was bored and really wanted some sweets.

"Kitty, I'm going to go check on Yo. You alright?" Ming asked and Kit nodded. He was laying on the beach nearly asleep.

"I'll be fine Minie," Kit mumbled.

Ming got up and walked back to the house.

"Yo?" Ming asked as he walked in.

Yo had his headphones on and didn't hear Ming walk in.
So Ming used that to his advantage.
He snuck up behind the younger and hugged him from behind.
Yo, in any normal situation, would've punched him out of fright - but he knew it was Ming just by the way he hugged him. Plus he could smell his cologne. Yo REALLY loves Ming's cologne.

Yo leaned back on Ming while he put the finished cookies into a container.

"I didn't scare you?" Ming asked as he took Yo's headphones off and set them aside.

"No," Yo smiled and kissed Ming's cheek.

"Where's Kitty?" Yo mumbled - his head on Ming's shoulder.

"Right here," Kit had just walked in the front door when Yo asked.

"It got too hot out there for me." Kit mumbled and grabbed his water bottle from the fridge.

Yo moved away from Ming and went to hug Kit. He hadn't seen the older at all today.

"Hi babyboy," Kit smiled and hugged Yo tightly.

Yo just blushed and yawned, laying his head on Kit's chest. He was tired, but needed to finish baking so he could start cooking dinner for them.

"Baby, go take a nap with Kit, I'll finish this," Ming said and Yo nodded and looked up at Kit.

The two of them went up to their room shortly after and Ming finished putting the cookies away/set the cake aside for later.

- a few days later -

"Phana!" Ming yelled as he saw the younger walking to Forth's car.

"P'Ming, what's up?" Pha asked and walked over to him.

"Have you talked to Yo at all? He hasn't talked to Kit or I for a few days. I was hoping to catch him before he left but I got stuck in traffic," Ming explained.

"He wasn't at school today actually. He called me to bring his work to his apartment," Pha said and handed the binder to Ming.

"Apartment?" Ming was confused.

"Yo moved out of Pharm's house. They got a couple cats - Yo's allergic." Pha said.

Ming just looked at Pha confused.

"When's the last time you talked to him? Or saw him?" Pha asked a bit concerned. Forth had also made his way over to them when Pha didn't go to the car.

"Maybe three days?" Ming wasn't quite sure since all three of them have been insanely busy.

"Odd. It's not normal for Yo to do that. Do you wanna follow us to his apartment?" Forth asked jumping into the conversation -  scaring Pha half to death.

"Babe! Don't sneak up on me!" Pha pouted and Forth just laughed and hugged the younger.

Ming nodded. "I'll follow you guys,"

- at Yo's apartment -

Yo was painting his living room wall when Ming knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Yo yelled and went back to painting.

Ming, Pha, and Forth walked into the small apartment and where amazed by Yo's art

"It's beautiful baby," Ming said.

Yo looked up at Ming, surprised he was here. He hasn't told MingKit that he moved.

"Here's your home work. Call Mon and Cake, they have some stuff for you," Pha said before leaving with Forth.

Ming sat on the floor beside Yo, watching him paint.

"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you and Kit for a few days. It was stressful trying to get this place on short notice." Yo apologized to Ming.

"It's alright. Just let us know next time. We were worried about you babyboy." Ming said and hugged Yo tightly.

"Where's Kitty?" Yo mumbled as he sat on Ming's lap while painting.

"He's at home sleeping. He did a 24 hour shift yesterday." Ming said and Yo nodded understanding.

The couple sat in silence most of the day until Kit called.

"I'm going go get Kit. What do you want for dinner?" Ming asked Yo as he stood up.

"I'll cook something for us," Yo said and Ming's smle got even bigger. He loves it when Yo cooks.

Ming nodded and kissed Yo before leaving to pick up Kit.