7

1 month later - Yo leaving the hospital

3rd POV.

Yo finally got to leave the hospital yesterday! After a month, he was finally able to go home (Dean/Pharm's house) and attempt to get back to somewhat normal life.

He is still paralyzed and wheelchair bound, but he's really not mad about it. It gives him an excuse to bring a pillow and blanket everywhere he goes, and it's easier to bake and cook for longer periods of time.
It is very hard to reach the stove and a bit of a tricky thing to open the oven, but he's doing his best. That's all that matters.

Right now, Yo was laying in bed sleeping, while Kit was in the living room informing Pharm how to help Yo until he's, hopefully, able to walk again.

Phana was there as well; he was there to help Pharm with Yo while Dean was at work.

"Hey Kit, can I talk to you for a bit?" Phana asked as the doctor was about to leave.
Kit nodded and they walked out to Kit's car to talk.

"What's up?" Kit asked and turned the radio off and the AC on.

"You know how you and Ming are open to adding a third person to your relationship? Like ForthBeam did with me?" Phana asked.

"Yeah," Kit nodded.

"What would you think about adding Wayo?" Phana asked.

Kit was shocked and honestly confused.

"Wayo?" Kit asked.

Phana nodded. "He asked me a few weeks ago if you and Ming were dating... When I said that you were married, it really bummed him out. So I'm assuming, he likes you - or thought that Ming was hot. Either way, I think the three of you should hang out, get to know each other. See what happens. He's Ming's type, I know that. I'm just not sure if he's yours," Phana explained.

Kit sat there and thought about it. Even declined two calls from Ming. (He'll regret that later).

"Is he even open to that type of relationship? Has he even been in a relationship before?" Kit was just trying to think rationally, rather than with his own feelings.

"As far as I know, he hasn't been in either. But Pharm did take him to a bar last year and he hooked up with two people (Kongpob+Arthit)... So... do what you want with that information. But from the short two months I've known him. I think he at least has a crush on you," Phana said.

Kit was just trying to wrap his head around this.

Wayo... Likes him... and thinks Ming is hot... (He doesn't blame Yo for saying that. Ming is beautiful).

"Give me some time... I'll talk to Ming and then go from there... Thank you for telling me though..." Kit said and sighed answering Ming's call before Phana could reply.

Phana just nodded and patted Kit's shoulder before going back into the house as Kit drove home.

- later that night - at MingKit's house -

Kit was laying on top of Ming, trying to sleep for the night. But his conversation with Phana earlier was still running through his head.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Ming asked as he rubbed Kit's back, tracing his tattoos; that Ming somehow talked him into getting during college.

"While I was talking with Wayo's brother, Phana came and talked to me about how you and I should think about asking Wayo to be our third lover. He thinks Yo has a crush on me and thinks you're hot too. But he doesn't know for sure if Wayo likes us or not." Kit said and Ming was surpsied.

"Cute boy from the hospital garden?" Ming asked. Kit nodded and looked up at Ming.

"He was adorable. But is he willing to put up with us? We're rarely home, rarely see each other as it is, you work long hours and I'm always traveling. If anything, he'd fit in better as a fourth for Phana's relationship." Ming said.

"He sees them as brothers," Kit said.

They laid in silence for a bit. Just thinking about everything.

"I wouldn't mind trying it. But I want him to confess first. Otherwise we'll have to be straight forward - and I don't know if Yo could handle that," Ming said.

"That sounds good. When's your next day off?" Kit asked yawning.

Ming smiled at how cute his husband is. He kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter.

"Next week. Forth's taking this week off for Milo - I get to take next week off," Ming said.

"I have next week off too," Kit smiled and kissed Ming's cheek.

"Want to go to the beach? Or stay home and do nothing?" Ming asked.

"Could we stay home all week and go to the beach on the weekend?" Kit asked.

He didn't care what they did - he just wanted to be with Ming.

"Sounds good baby. Get some sleep, you work early tomorrow," Ming said and kissed Kit quickly before they both fell asleep.