4

3rd POV.

* 3 weeks later *

Yo was in his classroom, baking a cake, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Yo yelled and took out one of his ear-buds.

"Hey Nong," Beam smiled and wheeled Milo's stroller in.

"Hi P'Beam," Yo smiled and continued working on the icing.

It's become a bit of a habit for Beam and Milo to come in after class and watch Yo bake or just cook in general (waiting for Phana or Forth to pick them up). Yo appreciated it. He doesn't have very many friends - plus seeing Milo try different foods for the first time was adorably funny.

"What are you working on today?" Beam asked and sat at a table near Yo. Milo started playing with his toys while sitting on the table.

"I'm baking a cake for one of my friends. It's her birthday today," Yo said and brought a spoon over for Beam and Milo to try the icing he made.

"It's amazing!" Beam smiled and let Milo try a tiny bit. Milo just smiled and laughed, trying to grab the spoon.

Yo smiled and put the icing aside, going to his bag and taking out a small bouquet of tiny flowers. He walked back over to the baby (who's eleven months old), and gave him the flowers.

"He always tries to take the ones P'Pha buys, so I got some for him to have," Yo smiled seeing how happy Milo was.

"That's beautiful. Thank you Yo," Beam smiled.

Yo was about to answer when the door opened and a small group of people walked in.

"I've got Pring distracting Nate. How's the cake coming?" Mon asked as they walked towards Yo.

"It's going good E'. It's still baking." Yo smiled.

"What kind?" One of the twins asked.

"Red velvet," Yo smiled and handed a spoon, with the icing, to them so they could taste it.

"It's amazing!" Cake said.

"Doesn't this make you a cannibal? Your name is Cake and you're eating cake?" Mon asked.

Everyone just laughed.

"Alright, let's go finish setting up. Pring said they just left the mall. Yo, call us when you're done," Cake said and Yo nodded - waving as they left.

"I didn't know you were friends with the Fairies." Beam said as he put Milo in his stroller for a nap.

"I just met them recently." Yo said and Beam nodded understanding.

- the next day -

Yo was walking home from class when Phana's car pulled up next to him.

"Yo, could I ask you for a favor?" Phana asked parking next to Yo.

"What's up P'Pha?" Yo asked.

"I'm working on the 'Star & Moon' competition - I knew you were last year's Moon. Would you be willing to help?" Phana asked.

"Um... Sure." Yo nodded.

"Do you need a ride?" Phana asked.

"If it's no trouble to you," Yo said. He felt a little bad keeping Phana from getting home to his family.

"It's on the way, no trouble at all," Phana said.

Yo got into the car and they drove off.

Once they were outside Yo's house, Yo tensed up hearing his Father and Pharm yelling.

"Dean must be at work if they're this loud," Yo didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Is this normal?" Phana was concerned.

Yo was about to answer when Pharm rushed out of the house. He spotted Phana and Yo and ran towards them - Father following.

"Can you drive us here?" Pharm asked and handed Phana a note.

"Of course. Hurry," Phana said seeing the old man getting closer.

"What happened?" Yo asked - shaking slightly.

"We're being kicked out. Dean and his friends are packing up our things. And taking them to the new house. Father's mad I'm not letting him live with us," Pharm said.

"Can I live with you?" Yo asked. He was scared and starting to panic.

"Yo. Of course you're coming with us. I won't leave you with that bastard. Phana, when you get to the parking area give them this," Pharm said and handed Yo an ID card.

- later that night -

"Yo. I'll pick you up around ten AM for the competition-set up," Phana said before giving Yo a hug and leaving.

"P'! These are for you and the others, Milo's are the white ones," Yo said and handed Phana a small bouquet he had worked on earlier.

"Thank you Yo. See you tomorrow," Phana smiled and left.