6

3 weeks later

3rd POV.

Yo's been doing well while in the hospital. It's been three weeks since his fall, he's healing and recovering well. Currently, Kit is wheeling him outside for some fresh air.

"Are you better at baking or cooking?" Kit asked as he sat on a bench beside Yo's wheelchair.

"Baking. I love sweets," Yo smiled and looked around at the small flower garden and all of the birds flying around.

"You'll have to bake me something sometime," Kit said and laughed when Yo got scared of a butterfly that flew by his face.

"As soon as I get home I'll bake for you. When's your birthday?" Yo asked already planning to make Kit a cake. Assuming his birthday hadn't passed already.

"It's today actually, January 31st," Kit said.

Yo looked up at Kit confused.

"Shouldn't you have the day-off then? To celebrate?" Yo asked and Kit nodded.

"I wish I could get a day-off. But being the main doctor here, I'm always on-call. I haven't had a full day off since.... Damn... I can't even remember." Kit sighed.

"How long have you worked here?" Yo was curious.

"Only three years. Before that I spent six years in med.school. It should only take four but I took two extra years just to be safe." Kit said.

Yo didn't really know what to say.

Thankfully, Phana and another man came walking towards them.
Talk about great timing.

"Hey Yo, how you feeling?" Phana asked and Yo gave him a thumbs up.

"A lot better. My headaches are finally going away. Did you bring my work?" Yo asked seeing Phana carrying two binders and a couple folders of papers.

Phana nodded.

"P'Arthit told me to bring them to you. You guys have a group project due Friday. He'll do all the baking and cooking. You have to do the research and essay on it. If you aren't feeling well enough then he'll help you with it," Phana said.

Yo nodded understanding.
Yo then looked up at the very handsome man that was next to Phana.

Phana noticed how Yo was staring, so he introduced them to each other.

"Ming. This is Wayo - Yo, this is Ming," Phana said.

Yo smiled, but couldn't hold eye contact with the man. Kit stood up and gave Ming a hug.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you working today?" Kit asked Ming.

"I took the day off, I was hoping you were on break right now..." Ming said.

Kit checked his watch and looked up at Ming.

"Let me take Yo back up to his room, then you and I can get some lunch," Kit said.

"I'll take him. Go spend time with him," Phana said and told Yo that they were going to watch a movie - which made the younger happy.

"P'Pha, are they dating?" Yo asked a few hours later.

"Who?" Phana asked confused.

"P'Kit and P'Ming," Yo said.

Phana nodded. "They're married actually,"

Yo's entire mood dropped hearing that. He really thought Kit was single this whole time. I mean, he flirted with Yo... Yo really thought he had a shot with the doctor.

But all of that hope is gone now.

Or is it?