11

6 months later

3rd POV.

It's been six months since MingKit and Yo started talking and dating (going on dates, but not boyfriends yet).

Right now, Yo is in the hospital for a check up. Kit isn't his doctor anymore, but he's still in the room as moral support for the younger.

Yo has slowly been regaining the feeling in his legs/feet over the last few months. Simply meaning there's a chance he'll be able to walk again soon. But he has to have a surgery first - implanting a couple things into his legs to help make the learning-to-walk-again process a bit easier for him. (I dont know if that's true)

"After the surgery, we'll be able to start physical therapy. You'll hopefully be walking normally by this time next year." The doctor said and Yo smiled and looked up at Kit happy.

Kit just smiled and gave Yo a hug.

"When's the surgery?" Kit asked for Yo who was too happy-hyper to ask himself.

"Tomorrow morning," The doctor said.

- 1 year later -

"Yo! Wait for us!" Ming yelled as he chased Yo down the beach.

Yo's been able to walk again for a litte over a year now. And he's using that as a way to tease MingKit.

Before, all they had to do to keep Yo still was lock the wheels on his chair.
But now they have to chase Yo and hug him to keep him still.

Kit laughed watching them run around, while he took their bags into the beach house. It's Ming's, it was the first thing he bought when his company started taking off.

"Ming! Wayo!" Kit yelled at the two boys who were still running around.

They both ran towards Kit - Ming tackling him to the ground in a hug. Yo laughed and helped Kit up before hugging the older and clinging to him.

Ming pouted wanting a hug from Yo as well.

"Yo, I want a hug," Ming pouted and held his arms open for the smaller.

Yo looked up at Kit and then over to Ming...

He continued hugging Kit instead.

Ming pouted, Yo laughed. Kit moved away from Yo and hugged Ming - mainly to get him to stop pouting. Yo kissed Ming's cheek and also hugged Ming as well. The three made their way inside the house, it was getting late and they were tired. 

"Kitty, I'm going to take a shower," Ming said as he went upstairs to the bedroom. 

"Alright babe," Kit was too busy trying to walk to the kitchen with Yo clinging onto him. 

"Yo, baby - do you wanna go with Ming? Or stay down here with me?" Kit asked and Yo thought about it for a minute before going and laying on the couch. 

"I guess he wants neither of us," Kit joked and went to the kitchen to put away their groceries for the week. 

- later that night - 

"Wayo. Are you awake baby?" Ming asked as the three of them laid in bed that night. 

"Yeah," Yo mumbled and turned to lay on Ming's chest rather than Kit's (where he was laying before). 

"Would you like to be our boyfriend? Offically?" Ming asked and Yo turned to look at Kit; confused.

Kit nodded. "Yo, it's been a little over a year, and I think it's time we make everything offical. We already treat you as our boyfriend, you treat us like yours. It just makes sense honestly... but if you don't want to then that's alright too..." Kit was nervous honestly. 

Yo just looked at both of them a little confused. He thought they were already boyfriends/official. He kind of pouted and both Ming and Kit hugged him tighter, seeing his pout. 

"Baby boy, why are you pouting?" Ming asked and Yo whined and hid his face. 

That's his favorite pet name that the couple has given him.  

"I thought we were already boyfriends... didn't you ask me last year?" Yo asked. 

"At the party?" Kit asked. Yo nodded. 

"Baby, we were too drunk to realise what we said, so we're asking you now," Ming said. 

"Well then... yes." Yo smiled and looked up at the two. 

"You're officially our baby boy," Ming smiled. 

"Sounds like we're adopting him when you say it that way," Kit laughed. 

"Ok, I won't say it when it could potentially sound wrong. Ok?" Ming clarified. 

The younger two nodded and they cuddled for the rest of the night in each other's arms.