A new member in the family

Start from the beginning

Dave El starts to walk backwards and falls to his knees.

Metalo: HA HA HA, I told you and after I'm done with you I'll go get the other three. Metalo raises his metal fist and attacks.

Powerful Girl: Dav-Vel! Before the blow hit him, he stopped it with his hand and began crushing the villain's metal hand. Metalo starts screaming

Metalo: AHHHHHHH.

Dav-Vel: What do you think, I'm trying to practice my sense of humor, but I don't think I'm doing very well, any advice?

Metalo: Let go of my hand you fucking freak !!!

Dav-Vel: Not until you give up and surrender to the authorities.

Metallo starts to hit Dav-Vel with his free hand.

Da-Vel: I warned you, with a blow Dav-Vel knocks out Metalo.

Dav-Vel flies and goes to help supergirl.

Dav-Vel: You're good ?

Supergirl: Uggg I hate kryptonite, kara look up and see Dav-Vel are you an angel?

Dav-Vel: No I dont think so

Superman and power girl go where they both are.

Power Girl: That was amazing how you kept standing in front of kryptonite

Dav-Vel :it is a long story.

Before the conversation continued, the reporters arrived at the scene and headed where the Kryptonians were. The reporters turned to Dav-Vel and began asking questions.

Reporter # 1: Are you a new hero?

Reporter # 2: Is he stronger than Superman?

Reporter # 3: Is this your debut as a hero?

Questions keep popping up and a woman started pushing some people

Lois Lane: My name is Lois Lane from the Daily Planet. I have a question, are you a Kryptonian? Dav-Vel looks around and speaks.

Dav-Vel: I have no comments

Before they could ask him more questions he starts to fly and leaves the place

Superman: I'm sorry everyone, he doesn't like attention.

Power Girl: I will go for him.

Supergirl: Wait, I think I should go, I know him better, remember?

Power Girm: Yes, I know, but I've been with him longer since he's on earth

Supergirl: Well, I am her childhood friend, so.....

Power Girl: And you will only be that, don't you think?

Supergirl: You know what-

Before the two girls could continue arguing, the reporters start asking her questions.

Location: Lex Corp

Lex luthor was watching the events that just happened suddenly he gets a call

Mercy: you have a call sir

Lex Luthor: Who is it and how does it have this number

Amanda Waller: It's Amanda Waller, did you see the news? A new friend of Superman came to earth.

Lex Luthor: Yes, it was quite an event.

Amands Waller: How long until the earth has more than 10 of those aliens seems like an invasion.