Chapter 21: Avalonian fairy.

"Its because, I'm an Avalonian fairy." She said camly while taking another sip from her cup of tea as if what she said was just normal.

"An ava-what now? What on earth is that Layna?"

"An Avalonian fairy. Its a very powerful magical being but a very rare one. There are only two left in the world." She looked out the window and saw that she still had some time left till booker came back home.

"Since when have you been a......whatever you said you were?" She said while waving her hand around her.

"Since the day I was born."

"Come on Layna, do I have to ask everything? Can't you just answer the questions you know I will ask? Tell me the whole story." Elayna put her cup down and let out a sigh. She waved her arms and opened the all seeing eye. Griselda was in utter shock when a cloud appeared and made a big circle. A beautiful young woman could be seen. She then watched carefully.

***Thirty five years ago***

A young woman walked down the streets of the village of Efeldon kingdom. She was dressed as a commoner as she searched for fresh fruits for her picnic. She was unaware of a person who had been watching her ever since she appeared. He waited until she started walking away from the village to make his move.

As she was on her way to her favorite hill, a man showed up from nowhere and covered her mouth. The girl started screaming. The man leant in on her ear and whispered in a threatening tone.

"You either shut up or you will regret it." She nodded her head and he let go of his grip on her mouth.

The man led the woman to an abandoned cabin and tied her loosely on a chair.

"I will ask you a question and you will answer honestly got it? And believe me when I say, if you lie, I will know." The woman nodded her head and looked at the man hoping that he will not do anything harmful.

"Are you the queen of Efeldon?"

"Yes I am."

"Then-ah!" The man suddenly fell down and started crying out in pain and rolling on the floor. The queen saw this as the perfect chance to escape. She untied her hands and then her legs. She quickly headed to the door while stumbling from the numbness she felt on her ankles. She looked back and saw the man still crying out in pain. She felt pity for the man and walked back to him. She knew she was doing something stupid, but, it was the right thing to do.

"Sir, may I help you?" She softly asked the man. The man stopped rolling and looked up at the woman, his eyes filled with disbelief.

"Aren't you afraid that this might just be a trap?"

"No, I'm not afraid. I'm terrified. You might think that I'm the most stupid woman right?" She let out a nervous laughter and rubbed her neck. The man's gaze grew soft. He got up and the girl shuffled backwards. He dusted his clothes and looked at the terrified girl on the floor. He let out a small laughter and took off his cloak. When the girl saw his face she covered her mouth.

"Michael?!" Who else could it be other than her childhood friend? She was now twenty three. Michael had disappeared seven years ago and nobody knew where he was. He then showed up by kidnapping her. This is so like him! She quickly got up and gave him a huge hug.

"You still haven't gotten tired of scaring me all these years Micky?" She then pulled back and turned around and crossed her arms on her chest. Michael raised his eyebrows. He then walked behind her and snaked his arms around her small waist.

"What's wrong darling?" She quickly got out of his hold.

"Do you really want to know what's wrong? You go missing for seven years Micky and the first thing you do is scare the bloody hell out of me?! I don't even get an explanation?! Do you know how much I missed you? I thought.... I thought you were dead Micky." She whispered the last part with tears falling down her cheeks. Michael walked over and wiped off her tears.

"I know all of that darling. I saw everything. I wished I could come and give you hug and tell you that I'm okay but I couldn't. There's one thing I need to tell you darling. I'm an avalonian fairy. I went away for seven years so I could get enough training. But now, I'm here. So lets make it count." She nodded her head but looked up at him with shock all over her face.

"Youre an Avalonian fairy? You were chosen? Oh my god I'm so happy for you Micky!" She hugged him while laughing. All their childhood, they searched for everything about the Avalonian fairies. Not many knew about them. Just them and the Efeldon librarian. They hoped that one day, one of them would be chosen by the Avalonian fairy council. Finally, that day had come.

"So, our wedding ain't going to plan itself you know." Michael was a lord, which made him suitable enough to be the next king.

"Wait what?! Is-is this a proposal?" Stephanie couldnt believe what she was hearing. Michael just nodded his head. She slapped his shoulder.

"Micky, this is not how someone proposes!" He just shrugged and carried her bridal style. He then released his wings. Stephanie gasped when she saw them.

"Wanna go flying darling?" He asked and winked at her. She nodded her head. He then flapped his wings and off they went to plan their wedding.

***

"So, you're father was a fairy and it was passed on to you. Does that mean that...... Tatyana is also an Avalonian fairy?"

Next up on Hidden Princess:

"Mom, you won't believe who I saw today. I saw-"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could stay longer but it's getting late."

Please, vote, share and comment. Keep an eye for the next update!