Chapter 15: Sod off

Murdoc's pov:

My face was hot. Not from embarrassment... but from something else. Anger. Resentment. He wanted things to go back to the way they were? After all that we've done together. He gave himself over to me. I took his virginity and he wants things to go back to 'normal'. Screw the bloody dullard.

"Sod off you fucking fag" the words came out like knives and sounded way harsher than they had previously sounded in my head, but I didn't apologize. screw him. "M-murdoc... what?" He was obviously confused. His eyes were coated with a layer of tears, the only thing stopping them from leaking were his lower eyelids. I felt bad, but he deserved it. He broke me... well I broke him first but... that was besides the point.

"You heard me, or should I repeat it slower this time? Is your head really THAT fucked up 2d? should I say it again?!" I yelled this time, cornering the kid further against the wall. His head buried into his shoulder before looking down on me. He cried. A lot, before he rested his forehead on my shoulder, tilting his neck down uncomfortably.

"Murdoc i-i" his loud sobs filled the room and I stood there, unclenching my fists. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shook him slightly, his gaze returning to my face. His eyes were red and his tear stained cheeks made me weak. I didn't want to hurt him any more. I wanted him to like me, to trust me... to love me. I tilted his chin up before saying "shhh. I'll be more gentle if I have to." I hesitated saying those words. 'Gentle'. It sounded like a word that would never come out of my mouth. "But until then, I guess I'll just have to punish you until you learn your lesson, yeah?" There we go. Sounds more like me.

"Whadduya mean, murdoc?" the singer said while sniffling. He rubbed his nose with the back of his hand and sighed when I didn't answer quick enough. He wants things to go back to normal? He wants me to be rough? Then so be it.

"Things are going back to normal. just as you like them, I guess. I didn't know you were so kinky, dents" I chuckled as he cocked his head to the side.

"Murdoc I still don't get what you mean..." he looked thoroughly confused this time and stared at me, waiting for me to continue. Satan, this kid is clueless...

"Well you want things to be like before right?" I said. the bluenette nodded his head hesitantly while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Then in that case I'll be as rough as I want" I put both hands on either side of his head and leaned in "regret this now?"

2d's pov:

"Wh-what are you going on a-about?" I stuttered even though I knew damn well what he meant.

"I think you know, 2d" he said my name as slow as possible and made one of his weird noises. The signature grunt/moan. I didn't know what to do. Did I want him to be rough? Did I want him to be more gentle? I was conflicted. What the bloody hell do I want. Think 2d.

"I-I really don't murdoc" that was a lie. I knew very well that he wanted to hurt me during sex. and the worst part is, I wasn't opposed to it.

"Well you'll find out soon enough, yeah?" he patted my face before opening the door and walking out. I kept my eyes on him as his lean body walked into the corridor and down the stairs. I quickly locked the door and fell onto my bed. I flicked my cigarette onto the pile of clothes that lay near by and sighed to myself. What did I get myself into? I was hyperventilating at this point, not knowing what was in store for me. Okay fine. FULLY knowing...

I sat in silence, playing with the cap of my cigarette box for a while before I decided to head down stairs. I stepped carefully over the clothes that lay on the floor of my bedroom and walked down the stairs. I looked around, expecting to see murdoc on the couch with a beer but to my surprise, he was gone. I was almost disappointed but I didn't know why. What was I expecting? Why did I want him to be down there? Why was I sad that he wasn't...

I slumped down on the couch after analyzing around for a few minutes and smelled the scent of cigarettes and his cologne. I smiled while slumping into the couch even further. I closed my eyes while imagining what my life could be like with him. We already live together but, if he were nicer to me. Maybe even if we were... together... would our lives be any different? I was wide awake now, no longer sleepy since my mind was running in circles. I wanted to find murdoc, just to see what he was doing. I automatically knew he would be at the pub so I grabbed my jacket, put on my converse and made my way out the door.

Hopefully he's in a good mood.

****sorry for all the filler chapters, i swear it'll get juicer!!****